7 Days. 7 Contests. 7 Chances to Win a Le 2
You NEED to sign up to LeMe to take part in these 7 special contests. Click HERE – it takes 10 seconds. Promise. You do NOT want to miss out.
All Answers MUST be sent to email@example.com – but you MUST make a quick comment on LeMe noting you have sent your entry from the account you used to enter. This is to make sure ONLY OUR LeMe #SuperFans are those who can enter.
Okay… LET’S GET TO IT…
We’ve got something truly special in store for you starting NEXT WEEK & RUNNING FOR 7 STRAIGHT DAYS AFTER.
“7 FLASH Contests. In 7 Days. Giving away 7 Le 2 #SuperPhones.”
In the run up to our #EPIC919 event starting on the 19th September – LeMe is celebrating the countdown to 919 by giving our LeMe Community members a huge opportunity in winning a brand new Le 2 every day for 7 days.
That’s 84,000 INR worth of #SuperPhones given away in just 7 days. That’s mean’s there’s 7 chances – in 7 consecutive days – contests don’t come better than this.
“THEY’RE QUICK. SNAPPY FLASH CONTESTS.”
ALSO! These contests are FLASH contests – meaning after the FIRST will open – there will be a 24 hour gap until the NEXT contest is open… with all contests closing & winners being announced on the day following the 7th and FINAL contest! In other words – by the time you’ve completed the final contest – In less than 24 hours after, you will know whether you’ve WON. How great is that? No waiting around for winner announcements. The dates are set.
Plus, as a FLASH contest should be – the 7 we’ve prepared are QUICK, SNAPPY & tons of fun to complete. We’ve got puzzlers, questions, riddles & even a video puzzle. Excited yet? We sure are!
“ARE YOU GONNA COMPLETE ONE EACH DAY – OR BINGE THEM AT THE END? YOU CHOOSE.”
What’s more? You can play all 7 as soon as they become available. They will all be open-contests – for the full 7 days. But BEWARE of the time – we are only putting up ONE PER DAY. Which means the closer it gets to the 919 – the final contests will have gradually less and less time to complete. Making them increasingly more difficult.
So are you a day by day guy? Or are you going to BINGE all 7 contests in the final hours of the 18th? It’s up to you!
1. Each individual day will have its own individual rules – so CHECK THEM CAREFULLY.
2. AGAIN… LeMe members ONLY. You MUST sign up for to take part in this. CLICK HERE.
3. Your answers MUST be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org so all answers are ANONYMOUS and nobody can CHEAT or COPY your hard work.
4. When entering each contest you MUST remember to COMMENT in the comment section of THAT contests article. A simple “Answers sent!” is perfectly fine! This is so we can sync your LeMe ACCOUNT with that of your ANSWER.
5. WHEN SENDING YOUR ANSWERS VIA E-MAIL – USE THIS HEADING TEMPLATE….
[LEME ACCOUNT NAME] + [FLASH CONTEST NO. [X] + [HERE IS MY ENTRY]
E.g – @JONTIS. FLASH CONTEST NO. 1. HERE IS MY ENTRY.
You can check back to this article every day between the date of the FIRST upload as we will be updating this article with all further relevant links to each new article. Just so you have everything in one place.
EXACT DAY – TBA but WILL be sometime NEXT WEEK. So keep on your toes and keep your hawk-eyes out on our other social media channels – like Facebook, Twitter & Instagram as they will also be updating you on each new FLASH contest is revealed every day.
For now – get prepared, get excited and get hungry to win.
7 is a lucky number after all, isn’t it?
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.