Amazon App Moto G6 Quiz 31 July Win Moto G6
To Participate Open Amazon App & Click Contest Banner
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 31 July 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 31 July 10:00:00 a.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Moto G6 smartphone (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
By entering the Contest, you consent to being placed on a mailing list for promotional and other materials for Amazon. You may update or change your email preferences at the email preferences page.
Please note that we may be running similar contests or promotions at the same time as this Contest. By entering this Contest, you will not be eligible to receive any benefit and/ or prize awarded in any other promotion/ contest unless you enter each promotion/ contest separately.
There are a total of 1 (one) Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th September, 2018
Question 1 – The Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) was founded in 1875, originally known as ‘The Native Share and Stock Brokers Association’. Who was its founder?
Answer – Premchand Roychand
Question 2 – In terms of area which is the smallest continent?
Answer – Australia
Question 3 – The Decathlon is an athletic competition lasting two consecutive days in the Olympics, and consists of 10 track-and-field events. Which one of these events is NOT a part of it.
Answer – HAMMER THROW
Question 4 – A ‘Yottabyte’ is a multiple of the unit ‘byte’, used for measuring digital information. How big is 1 Yottabyte?
Answer – A trillion terrabytes
Question 5 – In the 2018 FIFA World Cup, which was the only goal-less draw of the tournament?
Answer -Denmark vs france
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.