Amazon app Train Of Cards Contest Find The Cards And Win OnePlus 5
To Participate Open Amazon App
APP TRAIN OF CARDS CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Train of Cards contest (“Contest”) is brought to you by OPlus Mobitech India Pvt. Ltd. (“OnePlus”) , (“Brand”) and is made available on the mobile application of www.amazon.in (“Mobile Application”) by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”).
Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below.
These T&Cs are in addition to the Conditions of Use of the Mobile Application to which you agree by using the Mobile Application. To the extent the Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs, these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only.
For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
You need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
(a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India;
(b) You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon;
(c) You have a billing address within the territory of India; and
(d) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Promotion.
Our employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and our affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.
DETAILS OF THE PROMOTION AND HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will be available on the Mobile Application for the duration mentioned below:- September 26, 2017 from 12:00:01 am (IST) to 11:59:59 pm (IST)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Mobile Application.
3. Amazon will be displaying four (4) kinds of cards on select product pages during the Contest Period. The number of cards to be displayed will be at the sole discretion of Amazon. In order to participate in the Contest, a customer must collect cards by clicking on them across the detailed pages on the Mobile Application. There will be 4 (four) kinds of cards displayed on the Mobile Application each with different points value: Jack, King, Queen & Ace
4. The top 6 collectors during Contest Period will become eligible to receive OnePlus 5 mobile device (hereinafter referred to as “Prize 1”).
5. Scorers collecting more than 10 cards during the Contest Period will become eligible to receive Rs. 10,000 as Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize 2”).
6. Scorers collecting more than 5 cards during the Contest Period will become eligible to receive Rs. 5,000 as Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize 3”).
7. In case of a tie amongst the customers, winners will be declared from a random draw of lots amongst those with equal points. Such selected winners will receive an e-mail notification from Amazon with a Contest question and follow the steps to be entitled to win Prize 1, Prize 2 or Prize 3 as the case maybe.
8. In addition to the above:-
a) there will be a random draw of lots amongst the customers who have drawn 10 or more cards during Contest Period , and one such selected customer will receive an e-mail notification from Amazon & will be required to follow such other steps as mentioned in the e-mail. If the selected customer follow the steps mentioned in the e-mail, the customer will be selected as winner for Rs. 10,000 as Amazon Pay Balance (“Prize 2);
b) there will be a random draw of lots amongst the customers who have drawn 5 or more cards during Contest Period , and one such selected customer will receive an e-mail notification from Amazon with a Contest question and will be required to follow such other steps as mentioned in the e-mail. If the selected customer follow the steps mentioned in the e-mail, the customer will be selected as winner for Rs. 5,000 as Amazon Pay Balance (“Prize 3”); and
c) there will be a random draw of customers who have collected the most cards in the Contest Period and 6 such selected customers will receive an e-mail notification from Amazon with a Contest question and will be required to follow such other steps as mentioned in the e-mail. If the selected customer follows the steps mentioned in the e-mail, they will be selected as winners of a OnePlus 5 phones (“Prize 3); and
9. The winners of Prizes 1, 2, 3 will be announced on site by 30th November, 2017.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.