Answer And win exciting vouchers for the#Baahubali2onSony contest. Following are the terms that shall be applicable to the Activity:
1. The Activity is open only to Indian citizens, residing in India. Citizens and/or residents of countries other than India are not eligible to participate. Citizens and/or residents of countries other than India residing in India are not eligible to participate.
2. The Participants must be adults having attained the age of eighteen (18) years to participate in the Activity as on the date of the Activity.
(All persons fulfilling conditions mentioned in section 1 & 2 shall be hereinafter referred to as “Participants”)
3. Activity shall be open for participation as per the timelines specified in the T&Cs for Activity.
4. Employees, agents and promoters (including their immediate family members) of SPN and any of their divisions, affiliates and subsidiaries, and others associated with the Activity in any manner, are not eligible to participate in the Activity.
5. The Activity terms and conditions shall be mentioned on the Sony MAX Facebook page www.facebook.com/MAXTelevision/ and Twitter page twitter.com/SonyMAX. The Participants agree that by participating in the Activity, the Participants shall be bound by the terms and conditions provided at the Sony MAX Facebook & Twitter pages.
6. The Participants shall be required to provide basic personal information about them including but not limited to Participants name, address, telephone number or mobile number and email address in order to register and participate in the Activity. The information provided by the Participants may be used by SPN for internal purposes and to send in the future to the Participants promotional information pertaining to the SPN network.
7. The specific requirements for the Activity shall be outlined in the T&Cs of the Activity.
8. For the Activity, each Participant must submit their complete entry in order to qualify as an entrant in the Activity (“Entries”) through Specific Mode of Participation specified in Specific T&C’s stated at end of this T&C.
9. Participants entering the Activity may submit any number of Entries so long as such Entries meet SPN’s criteria as specified in these T&Cs even if not chosen as the final winners of the Activity and any Participant may at SPN’s sole discretion be declared a winner of the Activity.
10. The manner, day and the basis of choosing the winner (defined below) shall be specified in the T&Cs of the Activity.
11. The announcement about the Winners and the Prize(s) (defined below) shall be as per the T&Cs of the Activity.
12. Method and time of prize distribution: SPN shall inform the Winners via email or phone number provided by the Participants at the time of entering the Activity. SPN may require Winners to provide valid photo identity documents including but not limited to passport and ration card prior to handing over the Prize(s). SPN may or may not announce the Winners via the Website.
13. The distribution time and mode of distribution of the Prize(s) shall be at the sole discretion of SPN.
14. The Participant can win only once in this Activity. Any subsequent wins of the Participant (if declared) will be automatically void.
15. Participants should ensure the accuracy of the information provided by them at the time of entering the Activity. Participate Here
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.