Contest Page Oriflame
What’s your nature-inspired mantra to keep your hair smooth and shiny?
Share and win ‘Milk and Honey Gold – Shampoo & Conditioner’ by Oriflame
The participant of this contest should be a fan of the Oriflame India Facebook page, from India.
The contest will run for 3 days from 15 August to 17 August, 2016
The participants must share some nature-inspired tips and natural remedies for hair care which they’ve tried to get silky, smooth hair
They must use the hashtag #BackToRoots along with their hair care tips
One can post multiple entries/ tips to increase their chances of winning
To participate, the participants have to submit their entries in the COMMENT section of the particular day’s contest post only
Any entries posted on the wall, T&C, other posts or cover picture will not be considered valid
The winners will be chosen randomly
3 lucky winners will stand a chance to win the ‘Milk and Honey Gold – Shampoo & Conditioner’
The winners will be announced by Friday, 19th August, 2016
The final right to choose the winner rests with Oriflame India and their decision shall stand final
If any entry is found to have abusive or profane language, or an attempt to attack the integrity, personality of any individual or an entity or where there is any attempt to harass any individual or entity or doing/having anything which in our view is demeaning or derogatory, such entry shall stand disqualified from the contest
Acceptance of an entry is subject to the discretion of Oriflame India
Gratification is not subject to exchange or replacement or redeemable for cash or kind
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.