BookMyShow Blog Contest
BookMyShow back with another mind-blowing contest planned for you. If you breathe movies and are a big BookMyShow fan, this is your chance to show your love.
On 22nd September, join BookMyShow on Twitter: @bookmyshow and participate in the Blog Contest. BookMyShow asking you seven questions related to BookMyShow blog. If you know as much about our blog as you think, you will know the answers like the back of your hand. BookMyShow asking questions on BookMyShow categories, writers, and of course, articles on the blog.
Seven winners will get couple movie tickets. This means free movie treats for you and your best friend or *aheemm*.
Before you prep up for the contest, here are a few rules you need to follow in order to win.
Rule 1: You should be a resident of India to take part in the #BMSBlog Contest.
Rule 2: You need to be 18 years of age or above.
Rule 3: You have to follow BookMyShow on Twitter.
Rule 4: You have to RT and Favorite all questions.
Rule 5: You need to answer each of the seven questions correctly to win the contest.
Rule 6: Use #BMSBlog with your responses.
1. The seven winners will be declared on BookMyShow – Twitter on 26th September 2016.
2. The seven winners will receive their BookMyShow vouchers by e-mail on 27th September 2016.
3. Each of the 7 winners will win 2 tickets. (worth INR 250 each)
4. Once the validity of the voucher has expired, you cannot use that voucher.
5. Details on how to use the voucher and validity will be provided at the time of sending the final voucher email.
6. BookMyShow is not responsible for any rule not followed while using the voucher.
7. BookMyShow reserves the sole right to modify or terminate this contest or any particulars of the contest, at any time without any prior notice.
8. In the case of any dispute, BookMyShow’s decision will be final.
Contest Start Twitter on Thursday, 22nd September at 10 am
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.