Summer vacations were never as happening! Only a few days left to win attractive prizes. Post your picture with #BSNLTopper and write a slogan on “Why BSNL is the Best?” and Win Attractive Prizes.
Terms and Conditions:
1. It is compulsory to share/re-tweet/this BSNL post on your timeline with #BSNLTopper.
2. All the participants have to follow/like the official BSNL Facebook Page (@bsnlcorporate)/ Twitter handle (@BSNLcorporate)/ instagram handle (@bsnlcorporate).
3. Only first entry will be considered and multiple entries for the same shall be rejected.
4. Winners shall be decided by a lucky draw.
5. It is compulsory to use #BSNLTopper while submitting your entries on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
6. Contest is not applicable in Delhi and Mumbai.
8. No abusive or defamatory content will be accepted.
9. Decision of BSNL for selection of winners shall be final.
10. Participants must post their photographs with a slogan which depicts why BSNL is best. Along with that, it is mandatory to mention your location.
12. Participants have to submit the proof of excellence in academics and same has to be re-verified by the school.
13. One winner will be selected from each circle. Total 27 winners will be selected.
14. Last date for sending the entries will be 25th June, 2018.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.