Hills? Beaches? Jungles? What does your monsoon travel look like? Just enter 5 hashtags that describe monsoon travel for you and the best ones shall win a bag based on entered tags. Share your entries using the hashtag #TagYourBag
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. These terms and conditions are applicable for “Tag Your Bag” Contest (hereinafter called the “Program”) available on Canon official Facebook Page.
2. “Contestant” shall mean Indian citizen and a permanent resident of India who has attained 18 years of age.
3. Details of the Program:
o The Program will be effective from 26th July, 2017 (4:00 PM) till 4th August, 2017 (8:00 PM)
o “Tag Your Bag” is about driving engagement amongst Canon India Facebook Fan base.
o This Contest is open to participants who share 5 hashtags that capture their feeling and the place they want to go out to this Monsoon using the hashtag #TagYourBag. Five winners will be announced on Facebook page of Canon India, all of which will receive a bag.
4. Eligibility criteria for participation in the Program:
o The Program shall be applicable for individuals who are:
§ Residents of India, and
§ Persons having age of 18 (Eighteen) years or above.
o The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the Program:
§ Employees of Canon India Pvt Ltd. (CIPL)
§ Employees of Agencies working for CIPL
5. All the contestants must be the Fan of Canon India Facebook Page.
6. CIPL’s decision on the selection of best entries shall be final and binding on all the Contestants.
7. Program entries i.e. Hashtags must be received between 26th July, 2017 (4:00 PM) till 4th August, 2017 (8:00 PM). Hashtags not received within the time/tenure specified above shall not be considered for the Prize.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.