With the onset of monsoon, the heavenly drops will bring you rewards. Participate in CESC Raining Rewards contest and try your luck to win some fantastic prizes.
T & C
The “CESC Raining Rewards” Contest Terms and Conditions
CESC Limited·Thursday, July 20, 2017
1. The “CESC Raining Rewards” contest is open for all the people who have liked CESC Limited Facebook and Followed the Twitter page.
2. The Contest will be hosted on the Facebook and Twitter of “CESC Limited” from 22nd July 2017.
3. There will be questions every day, one question per day. Contestants have to answer all the questions correctly, like the questions and share the post on their page.
4. Officers and employees of CESC Limited and agencies associated with this Contest are not eligible to participate in this contest.
5. There will be three lucky winners for Facebook and one lucky winner for Twitter. The Winners will get online vouchers as prize for winning the contest. The decision of CESC Limited as regards to winner will be final and binding.
6. If a Participant has won the Contest but does not wish to avail/take the Contest Prize, CESC Limited will not alter whole or any part of the Contest Prize. Under no circumstances can any portion of the Contest Prize be converted into cash whether by way of refund or otherwise.
7. CESC Limited reserves the right to change the Prize at any time without any prior notice or consultation.
8. It shall be the Participant’s responsibility to ensure that valid contact details are provided to the CESC.
9. CESC Limited takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information provided to us by the Participant against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. However, CESC Limited cannot guarantee the security of any personal information or data the Participant discloses online, having regard to the nature of the internet. In any event, you agree not to hold us responsible for any breach of security, except in case of negligence or willful default on part of CESC Limited under the relevant legislation.
10. By participating in the Contest, each Participant acknowledges and agrees to the terms and conditions herein and all related terms and conditions governing the Contest.
11. CESC Limited shall not be responsible for any late, misdirected, lost or unsuccessful efforts to notify the Participant, as a consequence of telephone or internet service delays, interruptions, failures or overloads and shall in no event be responsible for any act, omission, failure or delay arising from, but not limited to, acts of God, riots, acts of terrorism, labor or industrial dispute, strike or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of CESC Limited.
12. Participants found indulging in any malpractices such as cheating or creating dubious profiles etc. shall be disqualified from the Contest and shall not be eligible for the Contest Prize.
13. Unless otherwise expressly stated, copyright, database right or similar rights in all material in relation to the Contest (including graphical images, text, video clips, demographics, sounds, demos, patches and other files) is owned, controlled or licensed by CESC Limited or its affiliates and is protected or covered by copyright, trade mark, intellectual property law and other proprietary rights. Unless with our prior permission no part of this Website or Contest may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other website, nor any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service.
14. CESC Limited is the owner and/ or licensee of various trademarks including all graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names relating to the Contest and the Participants are not allowed to use the same in any manner whatsoever; whether or not it causes confusion among customers, or disparages or discredits CESC Limited or its Affiliates. All other trademarks not owned by CESC Limited or its Affiliates that appear on this Website or Contest, are the property of the respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with or connected to CESC Limited.
15. CESC Limited at its sole discretion reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions relating to the Contest from time to time and/or suspend, shorten, modify, extend or cancel this Contest without prior notice, without stating any reason and no claim in this regard shall be entertained.
16. CESC Limited will not bear any conveyance charge for the winner to avail the prizes.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.