participate in Cling On To Memories contest to win amazing Castrol merchandise.
Follow Castrol Cricket
Like And Share All Contest Post
Use Hashtag #clingOnToMemories In Every Contest Post
Cling On To Memories Contest
1. This “#ClingOnToMemories Contest” (“Contest”) will be governed by the Terms and Conditions contained herein below (“T&C”). Each participant agrees that he/she has read and understood the T&C by participating in the Contest and each participant agrees to be bound by the T&C.
2. This Contest is valid only from 23rd of November 2016 till 27th of November 2016. This Contest ends at 11.59 PM on 27th November.
3. The winners will be announced on or before 30th November.
4. The Organizer of the Contest is Castrol India Limited (“Castrol”).
5. The participant may enter the Contest by logging on to www.instagram.com/castrolcricket.
6. The Contest will be conducted in the following manner:
A) Participants shall follow Castrol Cricket on Instagram.
B) Participants shall share and describe memories about the image shared by Castrol on Instagram.
C) Participants shall see the “list of terms” on the Castrol Cricket Facebook page under notes.
D) Participants are required to send his/her entry, in the form of a post on Instagram
E) Participants are required to use #ClingOnToMemories for every post as an entry for the contest on Instagram
7. Castrol shall shortlist five (5) participants in the following manner a. Five (5) participants will be shortlisted on the basis of :
i. Using #ClingOnToMemories in their entries published for the contest
ii. Have further re-posted contest post on Instagram
iii. Following are the parameters for judging the winners : Quality of Entries on profile decided by the judges including but not limited to: – Originality of Content – Presentation of the content
8. Castrol shall chose two (2) winners on the basis of : Most likes + most comments on their post
9. Two (2) winners will win Castrol Merchandise
10. Castrol shall notify the winners by sending an email to him/her and declaring the same on the official Castrol Instagram page.
11. Incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or incorrect entries or any entry which violates the T&C will automatically be disqualified. Entries received after the closing date/time will be disqualified.
12. All personal details submitted must be accurate and complete and are subject to proof upon request by Castrol. Castrol reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the participants and to disqualify any entry not submitted in accordance with the T&C or which tampers the entry process.
13. Castrol shall not be liable for any cost incurred by the participant for participating in the Contest.
14. Castrol will not accept any responsibility for entries lost, delayed or misdirected. Castrol shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunication networks, internet access or otherwise preventing entry to the Contest.
15. The participant shall be responsible for ensuring that their entry and/or acceptance of the prize do not contravene any local laws or regulations.
16. Castrol shall have sole discretion in shortlisting the entries and deciding on the winner. Participants shall not be entitled to question the selection procedure.
17. Only persons who are residents of India and can form legally binding contracts under the Contract Act, 1872 are eligible for participation. Persons “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including persons under the age of 18 are not eligible to participate. The participants represent and warrant that they are a resident of India, above the age of 18 and are competent to contract. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, Castrol hereby reserves the right to deny access to the system or any part thereof to any person, without assigning any reason therefor.
18. The following categories of persons are also not eligible to enter the contest:
A) Employees of Castrol and/or their Associates and their family members if up to first degree of consanguinity.
B) Employees and/or their associates of any agency associated with Castrol and their family members if up to first degree of consanguinity.
19. The prize shall be non-transferable and not-for-sale. No cash alternatives will be offered in lieu of the prize. The Winner shall not be refunded cash in case he/she wishes not to go on the trip or any part of the same.
20. The prize is subject to Income Tax and such other taxes as may be applicable/ in force from time to time.
21. Castrol will not be responsible for posts not received on the official Facebook, or Twitter pages, delayed or misdirected for any reason whatsoever, including technical errors in telecommunications networks or internet access.
22. Castrol reserves the right to select an alternative winner at any time, where it has reasonable grounds for believing that the initially selected Winner has contravened any of the T&C. Any alternative winner will be selected applying the same criteria as that used to select the original winner.
23. Castrol reserves the right to alter, change or modify the terms and conditions of the Contest at any time it is in force at its discretion and without any prior notice and without assigning any reason. 24. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and any advertising, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Contest, these Terms shall prevail.
25. The Participant acknowledges that he/she has not been accused or convicted or are individually or collectively not otherwise involved in any criminal offence which would prevent his/her participation in the activity.
26. Castrol reserves the right to postpone/cancel the activity for any reason whatsoever including due to the provisions of any statute or rules or regulations as may be in force from time to time. Castrol is not liable to give reason of cancellation, etc. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and any advertising, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the activity, these T&Cs shall prevail.
27. In the event of any breach/ violation of the T&C by the participant, the participant shall be disqualified from the contest and shall solely remain liable for any action (criminal/civil) arising therefrom.
28. Participation in the contest by the participant shall constitute as permission for Castrol and its affiliates to click photographs, record videos of the participant and use the applicant’s name, photographs, likeness, voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any media worldwide for purposes of advertising and trade without any additional compensation whatsoever.
29. The participant shall ensure that the photos, videos and/or written content submitted by him/her in any public domain at any time before, during or after the Contest, are not obscene, vulgar, defaming, denigrating women or children, hurting religious sentiments, depicting violence or shall not infringe the rights of a third person. Castrol shall have a right to disqualify any participant from the Activity in the event of any violation to the above mentioned. Further, the participant shall, immediately upon being notified, be bound to remove such photos, videos and/or written content The participant shall solely remain liable for any action (criminal/civil) arising there from.
30. Taking part in the registration process shall be deemed to be consent by the participant to receive promotional messages about the contest and programs of Castrol India Limited and messages relating to the contest from Castrol or any third party so authorized by Castrol.
31. The winner shall not bring any action, claim, damages or other proceedings against Castrol, it’s Directors, agents, employees, licensees or assigns, the event sponsors, or any company or persons associated with Castrol in the event suffering any personal injury or death or any damage being caused to any property belonging to them.
32. The winner undertakes to indemnify Castrol, its Directors, agents, employees, licensees and assigns, and the event sponsors from all claims, demands, damages or expenses as a result of breaching these conditions, negligence or otherwise arising out of their participation in the Contest.
33. Any dispute with regard to the Contest will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent Courts in Mumbai only.
34. The ancillary mediums of this Contest are as below: · https://www.facebook.com/castrolcricket/ · https://twitter.com/castrolcricket This Contest is not available on any other website or social media page other than as mentioned above.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.