CraveFace Challenge- Twitter Contest-10th September 2018
Want to be a part of India’s first Mid-Air Party? Simply put on a
#CraveFace and share your picture to win an exclusive ticket to the #CraveParty In Air!! Don’t forget to use the hashtags, #CraveFace, #CraveParty & #FoodpandaIndia.
How to Particiate ?
- Contest will be going live on 10th September 2018, at 12:00 IST.
- Foodpanda will post multiple contest posts and participants will have to enter their responses in the comments as entries.
- Winners shall be declared to the participants within 10 days from the contest end date.
- We will be announcing multiple winners. Each winner will get to be a part of Foodpanda’s Mid Air Crave Party.
- To participate: 1. Share your Crave Face Picture in comments. 2. Don’t forget to use the hashtag #CraveFace, #CraveParty and #FoodpandaIndia. 3. Like and Retweet the Contest Posts. 4. The entries should be in context of the contest theme.
- Winners will be selected for the contest based on a lucky draw amongst the eligible participants. The users who will use unfair means towards participation will stand disqualified.
- Decision of the organizer will be final and binding with regard to the selection of contest winners. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.