LIVE now Cricket On BRAVIA contest!
Send in your answers to the question in comments. Stand a chance to win XB650BT SonyHeadphones and 43W950D SonyBRAVIA
- 1. “#CricketOnBRAVIA Contest” will begin on 15th March, 2016 at 7.00 PM and end on 27th March, 2016 at 11:30 PM.
- 2. The contest would be conducted on Facebook and Twitter for 4 days which are 15th, 19th, 23rd and 27th March’16.
- 3. Contest will be hosted on Sony India’s official Twitter Channel – https://twitter.com/sony_india and Sony India official Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/sonyindia
- 4. Sony India will ask few question on these days during match timing with #CricketOnBRAVIA
- 5. How to Participate –
- a. Facebook user will have to answer the question asked on Sony India Facebook page as comment to the post where question has been asked during the duration of the contest with usage of #CricketOnBRAVIA ..
- b. Twitter users have to do live commentary of the match and answer the questions tweeted out from @Sony_India in form of tweets with #CricketOnBRAVIA during the duration of the contest..
- 6. We will only consider replies to the original question put out from the @Sony_India twitter handle and Sony India Facebook page as correct responses and only if they have the #CricketOnBRAVIA used with it.
- 7. Participants who follows instructions mentioned in Clause 4 will be eligible for prizes.
- 8. The response to question, live commentary and the influence of the participant will be accounted for determining the winner. Sony India reserves all rights to select/reject a winner.
- 9. One lucky winner each day will get one Sony XB650BT Headphones and one grand winner at the end of 4 days will get a BRAVIA KDL-43W950D.
- 10. A user can only tweet maximum 5 times on Twitter and 5 comments on Facebook (only on the content thread) in a day.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.