If Art is where your heart’s at, we’ve got just the news for you!
Submit your designs and stand a chance to have one of them featured on the next Skybags bag, and WIN amazing prizes!
How to Participate ?
Step 1 Download Template
Step 2 . Design On The Template ( width 700m / Height 900mm
Step 3 Upload Design
T & C
Participate in the Skybags Canvas Project 3.0 and let your creativity run wild!
Design the face of the next Skybags bag and stand a chance to win big!
(Participants are not expected to work on the form, structure, shape or the features of the bag.)
- 1. By using any design software, if designing on a computer and finally uploading it as a ‘jpeg’ file. (please use the A4 template provided in the Design Kit)
- 2. By drawing, sketching, painting, etc. on an A4 size plain paper which needs to be scanned and uploaded as a ‘jpeg’ file.
- 1. The uploaded design file should meet the following criteria in terms of format and size:
- – The design file should have been created on the vertical rectangular template provided (A4 Size: Height 11.8’’ X Width 8.2’’)
- – The design can be created on any software / physical paper, however, it needs to be uploaded as a ‘jpeg’ ONLY
- – The size of the design file should not exceed 2MB
- – The resolution of the design file should be 2048 X 1365 pixels
- 2. Be sure to insert any of the Skybags logos (as provided in the design kit) within your design.
- 3. Participants cannot use the designs provided within the Design Kit. They are only meant to inspire participants and are not to be used in the final design in any way or form.
- 4. All designs must be submitted on or before 18th June 2017, midnight.
- 5. Participants can send in multiple entries. However, no two entries submitted by a participant should be the same.
- 6. Voting will close on 18th June 2017, midnight. In order to compete, participants can invite their family, friends and relatives to vote them up.
- 7. Winning designs shall be selected on the basis of the level of creativity, the overall theme, the number of votes received AND the judges’ score, not necessarily in this order of preference.
- 8. The design may be used as an inspiration or an adaptation or in any other form on the final product. (The design team at Skybags may have to modify the design as per requirements.)
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.