Your imagination and creativity holds the power to build our future. From classroom subjects to valuable life lessons and everything in between, we are calling upon children across India to share with the world what they imagine will make an impact for the better.
One talented artist will see his or her artwork on the Google homepage.
Participation is easy! Download the entry form, print, doodle and submit. This year we’re asking students to create their doodles based off the theme “If I could teach anyone anything, it would be…”
Below is a three-step guide to entering the competition.
1. Download an entry form
2.Print out and get doodling!
After you’ve downloaded your form(s), print them out and let the creativity flow. Teacher’s hosting doodling sessions for their classroom may make multiple copies of the downloaded form and distribute it to the students. They can also visit classroom activities tab to get more ideas on how to help students make their ideas come to life in illustration.
Applications can be submitted by parents, guardians, teachers and after-school programs. All applications must be accompanied by a completed official entry form signed by the student’s parent or guardian. Incomplete and/or unsigned forms will result in disqualification. Only one application per student please. If more than one is submitted the first received will be considered and the rest disqualified. There is no limit to the amount of applications a classroom or school can submit as long as each one is from a different student.
Entries can be submitted in 2 ways
Via online: Please scan the completed official entry form. Visit submit tab of our website, fill all the required fields with correct information, upload the entry form and submit.
Via mail: To submit an entry in hard-copy form, the entry must be mailed in an envelope (packaged carefully so it won’t be damaged) with proper postage affixed, to the following mailing address:
DDB Mudra Group,
184, Ground Floor,
Platinum Tower, Udyog Vihar,
This mail should reach the destination on or before 21st October 2016. Late entries will be disqualified.
October 21st Closing date for entries to be received
November 1st 12 finalists are announced and the public voting starts
November 10th Public vote ends
November 14th Winning animated Doodle displayed in the Google India homepage
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.