Dude Whats Your Mood Contest
To celebrate the special chill mood, what’s the first special masala that she adds to YiPPee!?
Watch our TVC here to know the answer http://bit.ly/2th0Yxz
T & C
1. Participation in this Contest is purely voluntary. By participating in this activity, each Participant is deemed to have accepted the complete terms and conditions for this Contest.
2. Every Participant must be a resident of India and above 18 years of age. In the event the Participant is a minor, consent of the parent/guardian is mandatory to participate in the Contest.
3. This Contest is valid only for a period from 2nd July to 16th July (both days inclusive).
4. The Contest will be in the form of questions posted on the Sunfeast Yippee Facebook page. Participants will be required to answer the questions as comments on the page. The answers with the best accuracy and creativity shall be awarded prizes.
5. Entries that are not submitted in the specified format shall be disqualified.
6. Only one entry per Participant is allowed on a particular question.
7. The winners will be contacted via Facebook messenger for their contact details. ITC Limited shall not be responsible for incorrect details shared by the participant, and if the winners do not respond after 3 attempts by ITC, they shall forfeit their prizes. ITC Limited shall not be liable for incorrectly addressed or undelivered Prizes or for disruption, delay or non-receipt of Prizes due to postal delays or any other reason. ITC does not give any warranty with respect to the merchantability of the products offered as Prizes.
8. No employee of ITC Ltd. or its subsidiary companies including the family members of the employees of ITC Ltd. or subsidiary companies can participate in this Contest.
9. ITC Ltd. reserves the right to terminate, modify or extend this Scheme, at its absolute discretion, with assigning any reason whatsoever including extending, withdrawing, or discontinuing the same without notice, at its sole and absolute discretion and without any liability.
10. This Contest is subject to compliance with the applicable laws and regulations.
11. ITC Ltd. shall not be liable for any loss, damage or delay due to act of God, governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any other such loss.
12. The decision of ITC Limited shall be final and binding with regard to any dispute arising out of this contest or any part thereof and is non-contestable. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
13. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable, subject to availability, and the Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
14. ITC Limited shall not be liable for any loss, expense or damage which may be suffered in connection with this contest or while accepting or using any Prizes given under this contest.
15. ITC reserves the right to disqualify any participant from the contest at any time if he/she is found not satisfied/qualified with the eligibility criteria stated herein.
16. ITC reserves the right to cancel this contest without prior notice.
17. The images of the Prizes depicted on the advertising communication are for representative purposes only.
18. The courts in Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction with respect to any disputes arising out of this scheme.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.