Firstcry Raksha Bandhan Contest 3 Winners Get Firstcry Vouchers Worth Rs 500 Each
Steps To Participate :
Upload Rakhi Moments Of Your Baby With #Rakhi In The Caption
Share The Memories On Facebook & Tag @FirstCry.com
Terms & Conditions:
FirstCry.com recommends that Participants read these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) carefully prior to entering this contest. By entering this competition an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
This Contest will be open to all registered account holders (“Participants”) subject to the applicable terms and conditions of FirstCry.com, or otherwise. This contest is open to Indian residents only
1. Employees, officers and directors of FirstCry.com and its agencies, affiliates, their immediate family members (Parents, spouse, siblings and children) and persons living in the same household of such employees/ officers/directors, are not eligible to participate.
2. Contest Guidelines: The Raksha Bandhan Contest is open to all registered users of the FirstCry.com platform. Entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
3. Selection Criteria: The contest will be judged by an internal panel of judges identified by FirstCry.com. Maximum number of likes and shares on the entry will serve as an added advantage.
4. This panel’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and binding, and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into.
5. Scope of liability of FirstCry.com: FirstCry.com cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any Eligible Applicants entering into the Contest or as a result of being shortlisted. FirstCry.com shall not be responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any network lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the Eligible Applicant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Contest. FirstCry.com shall not be liable for any damages or losses to the Eligible Applicants or any third person in relation to the Entries. By virtue of submitting the Entry, the Eligible Applicant shall be deemed to agree, affirm and declare that the Eligible Applicant shall indemnify and hold harmless FirstCry.com, its affiliates, employees, directors, agents and other personnel against any claims, losses, damages, expenses (including attorney’s fees) which may be raised by any third party. Regardless of the merits of any such claim by a third party, FirstCry.com shall be entitled to proceed on the basis that the Entry breaches these Terms and Conditions and may proceed against the Eligible Applicant as per legal remedies available. In the event that a selected Entry is shortlisted and/or wins, and is later on challenged by a third party, FirstCry.com shall have the right to disqualify the Eligible Applicant from participating in this Contest any further.
7. Schedule: The FirstCry Raksha Bandhan Contest hosted by FirstCry.com will be held from from 26th August 2018. Results for the Contest will be announced in due course. FirstCry.com reserves the right to extend the Contest deadline at its discretion. If there is a revision, the revised date will be published on the same campaign landing page and all further days for winner will be postponed accordingly.
8. Winning: The decisions made by such jury panel with respect to the Winner shall be final and binding in all respects and no correspondence and discussions shall be entered into.
Decision of FirstCry.com shall be final and binding, no correspondence shall be entertained.
The Winner shall be contacted by FirstCry.com via email provided by the Eligible Applicant and shall be informed accordingly. The email sent by Firstcry.com or FirstCry.com shall have instructions on the further process required to be adhered to by the Winner.
In the event the Winner fails to adhere to the instructions, that Winner’s selection shall be invalidated and FirstCry.com shall not be liable to that Winner in any manner whatsoever and may, at its sole discretion, select another Winner. Contest organizers shall make a total of 2 (two) attempts to contact the Winner as mentioned above.
In the event that the selected winner cannot be reasonably contacted within 15 days from the date of announcement of the winner, he/she will be disqualified and will not be entitled to any compensation notwithstanding non-receipt of notification hereunder and intimation of selection of an alternative winner by FirstCry.com.
9. Prizes: Based on the judges’ decision, 3 lucky winner will get FirstCry Vouchers worth Rs. 500.
10. Eligible Applicants must supply full details as required above, and comply with all rules to be eligible to be shortlisted. FirstCry.com shall not be held responsible for ineligible Entries or Entries fraudulently made by the Eligible Applicant. Proof of age or eligibility is required.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
Participare with your own risk.