What is Flipkart’s Bid And Win?
Flipkart’s bid and win contest is a way for you to win cool prizes and goodies on Flipkart. All you need to do is place a bid on a product (what is the amount you are willing to pay for this Product). At the end of the contest, the person with the LOWEST UNIQUE bid will win the prize.
What do you mean by Lowest Unique bid?
Lowest Unique bid is the lowest bid that a User has entered which no other user has entered. For example, 4 users may place bids of 2.50, 2.50, 3.20, 3.50. Although 2.50 is the lowest bid in this, it is not unique as another user has placed the same bid. Hence, the winning bid is Rs. 3.20
What is a valid bid?
A Valid bid needs to be a non-negative number in the Rupees and Paise format (2 decimal places). ‘0’ is not a valid bid amount.
How do I earn points to Bid?
You will earn a few points when you enter the contest. Apart from this, you can also get more points by sharing the contest page on social media. We also give one free point every few minutes. So, if you come back after a certain time, you will earn free points. Eg. If we are giving one free point every 15 minutes, user may come back after 1 hour and claim 4 free points.
Can I use previous points for the next contest?
No, points are valid for the duration of one contest only.
I have won a prize, when can I claim it?
Your prize will show up in the ‘My Rewards’ section on the Flipkart App, Mobile Website or Website at 00:00 hrs on December 20, 2017. Click on the prize to avail it!
I have not won a prize. What happens next?
Oh no! I’m sure you will be lucky next time. Please wait for the next contest!
Where can I see the contest winners?
You can see the winners by clicking the link that says ‘Winners’ on the contest page.
How can I increase my chances of winning?
You can increase your chances by placing multiple bids at different intervals of the contest on the products. To do this, you need to come back to flipkart and bid for the listed product during each run period.
When is the next contest coming up?
The next contest will be announced soon! Please keep checking the Flipkart website, mobile site or App to get the latest updates!
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.