Guess what’s in this low light picture tagging maximum friends and stand a chance to win one of the best low light camera phone from Samsung
Eligibility and Disqualification:
To participate in the Contest the Participant is required to do the following during the Contest Period:
Participants should have a valid social profile at least 6 months before the contest date.
Participants should have a registered Flipkart account ID.
Facebook: Like Flipkart. To participate, comment with the right answer and share the contest post ( )
4. Contest starts on 6th July at 22:00 hrs and ends at 23:50 hrs on 8th July 2017
5. 1 participant with the correct answer who has tagged maximum friends in the comment section and is selected by a panel will get the winning prize.
6. Winners will be announced by 9th August 2017 on Flipkart’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/flipkart/)
9. Participants are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis. The Contest does not require the Participant to make any purchases and there are no other conditions of entry, except the ones mentioned herein.
10. Flipkart, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify You from the benefits of this Contest, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Contest.
Redemption of the Prizes:
To claim the prize, Winners must send their registered email ids to Flipkart via a direct message. The details should be shared by the Winner/s by 30th August 2017.
You acknowledge and confirm that You are aware of the nature of telecommunications/ internet services and that an email transmission may not be received properly and may be read or be known to any unauthorised persons. You agree to assume and bear all the risks involved in respect of such errors and misunderstanding and Flipkart shall not be responsible in any manner.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.