It’s Flipkart contest time! Screenshot, comment all 8 offers & stand a chance to win vouchers worth Rs. 5000 !
Tune into Flipkart’s Women’s Day celebration on the 8th March and make the most of exciting offers!
1. This promotion is being conducted by Flipkart Internet Private Limited (“Flipkart”, “We” or “Our”), wherein the user (“You”, “Your” or “Participant”) has an opportunity to participate in the Contest (defined below), subject to these terms and conditions (“T&C”).
2. By participating in this promotion, You agree to be bound by:
a. these T&C;
c. the applicable terms and conditions of Facebook.
3. The Contest shall commence from 15:30 hrs, 7th March, 2018 to 23:59 hrs, 7th March, 2018 (“Contest Period”).
4. To participate in the Contest, You are required to do the following during the Contest Period:
a. Have a valid Facebook account, log into the same and like Flipkart’s Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/flipkart/ ;
b. Users have to spot the surprises in the contest post, take screenshots of all the 8 surprises they spot and share it in comments section below the post with #ForEveryHer included as a hashtag in the post.
5. 5 participants with the all the 8 surprises screenshots (“Winners”) shall receive a Flipkart Gift Card (“GC”) worth Rs. 1000 which can be used on the Platform to make purchases.
6. Winners will be announced by 31st March, 2018 on our Facebook Page. They will have to share their details via inbox on Flipkart’s Facebook platform by 15th April, 2018.
7. The Flipkart Gift Card codes shall be sent via Facebook Messenger by April 30th, 2018.
8. You acknowledge and confirm that You are aware of the nature of telecommunications/ internet services and that an email transmission/ Facebook message may not be received properly and may be read or be known to any unauthorised persons. You agree to assume and bear all the risks involved in respect of such errors and misunderstanding and Flipkart shall not be responsible in any manner.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.