Flipkart Moto g5 Plus Contest
How crazy can you go for the Moto G5 Plus? Send in your wackiest responses via videos/pictures and stand a chance to win exciting prizes!
Terms & Conditions
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
This Contest is being conducted on Flipkart Facebook https://www.facebook.com/flipkart/ & Twitter Page https://www.twitter.com/flipkart/ (“Twitter Page”) owned and operated by Flipkart Internet Pvt Ltd. (“Flipkart”) wherein the user (“You”, “Your” or “Participant”) has an opportunity to participate in the Contest, subject to the terms of the Policy mentioned below (“Policy”).
Flipkart Internet Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Flipkart”, “We”, “Our”, “Us”) is conducting the Moto G5 Plus Launch (Contest) on the Facebook & Twitter Page. The Contest will begin from 13:00 hours on 10th March to 00:00 hours on 11th March, 2017 (Contest Period). Upon fulfilling the eligibility criteria stated below, ten winners shall be eligible to win Gift Card’s worth INR 5,000 (one thousand only) and 1 grand prize of Moto G5 Plus phone.
Eligibility and Disqualification:
To participate in the Contest the Participant is required to do the following during the Contest Period:
1. Like Flipkart on Facebook & Follow Flipkart on Twitter and RT the contest tweets.
2. To participate reply in the comments on FB and tweet your answer and tag Flipkart using the hashtag #crazyforMotog5Plus
3. Use the hashtag #crazyforMotog5plus & mention Flipkart in all your tweets
4. Contest starts on 10th March at 13:00 hrs and ends at 00:00hrs on 11th March 2017
5. 10 participants with the correct answers in the fastest time and selected by a panel will get eGVs worth INR 5000/- each. One lucky winner stands to win a MotoG5 Plus phone
6. In the event of a tie between two or more eligible winners with the same time, the number of likes, the Participant with the same number of RTs, but earlier in time, shall be adjudged the winner.
8. Winners will be announced by 30th March 2017 on Flipkart’s Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/flipkart/ on the Flipkart page on Twitter www.twitter.com/flipkart/ (Winners).
9. Participants are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis. The Contest does not require the Participant to make any purchases and there are no other conditions of entry, except the ones mentioned herein.
10. Flipkart, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify You from the benefits of this Contest, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Contest.
Redemption of the Prizes:
To claim the Gift Card, Winners must send their registered email ids to Flipkart via a direct message. The Gift Card codes shall be sent to the email id shared by the Winner/s by 30th March 2017.
You acknowledge and confirm that You are aware of the nature of telecommunications/ internet services and that an email transmission may not be received properly and may be read or be known to any unauthorised persons. You agree to assume and bear all the risks involved in respect of such errors and misunderstanding and Flipkart shall not be responsible in any manner.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.