Hidden in the status are both lies & things that may sound too good to be true! Spot the truths and share them with Crow-ji in the comments below. His lucky picks win vouchers on Flipkart’s No Kidding Days
3. The Contest shall commence from 12:00 hrs, 31st March , 2018 to 23:59 hrs, 31st March, 2018 (“Contest Period”).
4. To participate in the Contest, You are required to do the following during the Contest Period:
a. Have a valid Facebook account, log into the same and like Flipkart’s Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/flipkart/ ;
b. In the contest post click on the expandable section (three dots on the top right) and then on “view edit history”
c. In the edit history option, user will be able to see 4 options, one of which will be correct offer on flipkart’s No Kidding Days sale (i.e. Truth/s) while the rest will be wrong offers/statements/callouts.
d. The user has to select the Truth/s (i.e. the correct statement) from View Edit History option and comment the same on the post.
5. Three Users[TR1] who comment the right answer (Truth/s) stand a chance to win a Gift Voucher each.
6. Winners will be announced by 20th April, 2018[TR2] on our Facebook Page. They will have to share their details via inbox on Flipkart’s Facebook platform by 30th April, 2018[TR3] .
7. The Gift voucher details shall be sent via Facebook Messenger by May 20th, 2018.[TR4]
a. Eligible customer will see the link in “My reward” section to avail the offer on the eligible products and can redeem the same within 1 month.
b. The Gift Voucher can be availed during the entire validity period as per these T&Cs — https://www.flipkart.com/rv/egv/tnc (Flipkart Gift Voucher T&Cs[TR5] )
8. You acknowledge and confirm that You are aware of the nature of telecommunications/ internet services and that an email transmission/ Facebook message may not be received properly, and may be read or be known to any unauthorised persons. You agree to assume and bear all the risks involved in respect of such errors and misunderstanding and Flipkart shall not be responsible in any manner.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.