Penguin Dad Photo Contest
share your favourite moment with your dad and share a picture with #PenguinDad!
3. The Contest shall commence from 09:00 hrs, 12th March, 2018 to 23:59 hrs, 13th March, 2018 (“Contest Period”).
4. To participate in the contest (“Contest”), You are required to do the following during the Contest Period:
a. Have a valid Facebook /Twitter / Instagram account, log into the same and follow Our Facebook/Twitter/Instagram Page;
b. Participants are expected to share the most memorable moment with their father, along with a photo, with the hashtag #PenguinDad. Multiple entries are allowed.
5. 10 participants with the most interesting moment (each, “Winner”) will be eligible to receive a Flipkart Gift Card worth Rs. 500 (Rupees Five Hundred) which can be used on the Platform to make purchases.
6. Winners will be announced by 16th March, 2018 on Our Facebook Page, Instagram Page & Twitter Account. Each Winner will have to share their Platform-registered email address and phone number and any other requested information via inbox on Flipkart’s Facebook Page or Twitter Account or Instagram Account by 23rd March, 2018.
7. The Flipkart Gift Card codes shall be sent via Facebook /Twitter / Instagram message by April 6th, 2018.
8. You acknowledge and confirm that You are aware of the nature of telecommunications/ internet services and that an email transmission/ Facebook /Twitter / Instagram message may not be received properly and may be read or be known to any unauthorised persons. You agree to assume and bear all the risks involved in respect of such errors and misunderstanding and Flipkart shall not be responsible in any manner.
Other Terms and Conditions
9. This is valid only in India.
10. Prizes shall not be settled in cash by Flipkart and is not transferable.
11. Flipkart reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, withdraw, suspend, amend, extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Contest, at any time without any prior written notice to You.
12. Flipkart shall not be liable in case of loss or misuse of the Gift Card.
13. You are not bound in any way to participate in this Contest. Any participation is voluntary and the Contest is being made purely on a best effort basis.
14. Flipkart, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify You from the benefits of this Contest, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under this Contest.
15. Flipkart reserves the right to determine the Winner and such determination shall be as per the terms of this T&C. Flipkart’s decision in this regard shall be final.
16. The Contest shall be subject to force majeure events and on occurrence of such an event, the Contest may be withdrawn at the sole discretion of Flipkart.
17. Flipkart shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising due to participation by any person in this Contest.
18. Any query regarding the Contest will be entertained only till 13th April, 2018. Post such date Flipkart will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Contest from any persons.
19. You hereby agree to indemnify and keep Flipkart harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by Flipkart as a consequence of (i) violation of terms of this T&C by You; (ii) violation of applicable laws; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence on Your part.
20. This T&C shall be governed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise under this T&C.
22. The Contest shall be subject to the Income-Tax Act, 1961 and all disbursements shall be subject to TDS, as applicable.
23. Any taxes, duties, levies or liabilities or charges payable to the Government or any other authority or body in relation to this Contest, if any, shall be borne directly by You and Flipkart shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues.
24. This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.