What is Flipkart Play to Win?
Flipkart’s play to win contest is a way for you to win cool prizes and goodies on the Platform. All you need to do is earn tickets. At the end of the contest, we will pick winners at our sole discretion
How can I earn tickets?
You will earn one ticket when you enter the contest. Besides, you can also get tickets by performing the simple tasks which are mentioned on the contest page.
Can I use previous tickets for the next contest?
No, contest tickets are valid for the duration of one contest only.
I have won a prize, when can I claim it?
Your offer will show up in the ‘My Rewards’ section on the Flipkart App, Mobile Website or Website and you can claim it within 72 hours.
I have not won a prize. What happens next?
Oh no! I’m sure you will be lucky next time. Please wait for the next contest!
Where can I see the contest winners?
You can see the winners by clicking the link that says ‘Winners’ on the contest page.
How are the winners chosen?
Total of 1000 winning tickets which will be chosen at the sole discretion of the Seller and the winners will be displayed on the Contest Page on 6th December 2017, 1700 hours.
How can I increase my chances of winning?
You can get more tickets by completing the simple tasks mentioned on the contest page! Unfortunately, there is no way to buy tickets or to get more in any other way than completing the tasks.
The Contest period shall be from December 5, 2017 12:01 to December 6, 2017 13:59 (“Contest Period”).
To participate in the Contest, You must do/ fulfill the following:
- Age must be 18 years or above;
- Must have a valid registered account on the Platform and log into the same;
- Enter the Contest page by clicking on the banner/ widget which appears on the homepage of the Platform; and
- Complete the activities which are listed on the Contest page to receive tickets with a 5 digit number (“Ticket”).
- You will receive tickets with a 5 digit number (“Ticket”).
Each Ticket received by You will act as an entry to the Contest, will be linked to Your registered account on the Platform and will reflect on the Contest page.
Total of 1000 winning tickets which will be chosen by random draw of lots and the prizes/ benefits assigned to such winning tickets will be displayed on the contest page on 6th December 2017.
The 5 digit numbers of the winning tickets will be announced on the contest page.
The 1000 lucky Winners will get a 20% discount only on select Metronaut Clothing and Accessories, over and above any prevailing discount, up to a maximum discount of Rs. 200
Participants holding a winning ticket can check their ticket numbers in the winners list published on the same page. The prize/ benefit which their winning ticket is entitled to will reflect, along with redemption instructions, on Platform > My Account > My Rewards, during the Big Shopping Days from 7th Dec to 9th Dec. The winners will be intimated through an email on their registered email ids.
Prizes/ benefits must be redeemed within 72 hours from 7th December, 2017.
You acknowledge and confirm that You are aware of the nature of telecommunications/ internet services and that an email transmission may not be received properly and may be read or be known to any unauthorised persons. You agree to assume and bear all the risks involved in respect of such errors and misunderstanding and Flipkart shall not be responsible in any manner.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Contest is valid only in India.
- The Contest is open to only end consumers and not the resellers of the Products.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to participate in this Contest.
- The odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received and cannot be determined in advance.
- Prizes/ benefits shall not be settled with cash or gift cards in lieu and are not transferable.
- Sellers and Flipkart reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, withdraw, suspend, amend, extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Contest, at any time without any prior written notice.
- Participants are not bound in any way to participate in this Contest. Any participation is voluntary and the Contest is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Sellers and Flipkart reserve the right to disqualify You from the benefits of this Contest, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Contest.
- Sellers reserve the right to determine the winners and such determination shall be as per the terms of this T&C. The decision of Sellers in this regard shall be final.
- The Contest shall be subject to force majeure events and on occurrence of such an event, the Contest may be completely or partially withdrawn at the discretion of Sellers and/ or Flipkart.
- Sellers and Flipkart shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising due to participation by any person in this Contest.
- Flipkart will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by Sellers on the Platform and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of the Sellers.
- Flipkart does not endorse the products sold on the Platform and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products, which shall be at the sole liability and responsibility of the Sellers.
- You hereby agree to indemnify and keep Sellers and/ or Flipkart harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by Sellers and/ or Flipkart as a consequence of (i) violation of terms of this T&C by You; (ii) violation of applicable laws by You; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence on Your part.
- This T&C shall be governed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise under this T&C.
- This Contest is not applicable for the customers from the State of Tamil Nadu.
- This Contest is not applicable to employees of Flipkart and its group companies.
- The Contest shall be subject to the Income-Tax Act, 1961 and all disbursements shall be subject to TDS, as applicable.
- Any query regarding this Contest will be entertained only till December 20, 2017. Post such date, Flipkart will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Contest from any persons.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.