Terms & Conditions
Flipkart Internet Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Flipkart”, “We”, “Our”, “Us”) is conducting an event (“#MotoE3OnFlipkart”) during the period of 8th Aug, 2016 wherein the user (hereinafter referred to as “You”, “Your” or “Customer”) has an opportunity to participate subject to the terms of this Policy. Your participation in this Event shall be governed by the terms and conditions mentioned herein below (“Policy”).
1. This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
2. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this document, at any time without any prior written notice to You. If You participate in this Event, You shall be subject to this Policy. By participating in this Event, You hereby agree to be bound by this Policy and the terms contained herein shall govern Your participation in the Event. If You do not agree to any of the terms of this Policy, You are requested not to participate in this Event.
· We’ll be picking 5 winners, each of who will win a Moto E3 Power
· There is no cash alternative to the prize / benefits here under.
· Event is applicable to residents of India, except Tamil Nadu.
Follow Flipkart & Retweet the contest tweets.
Answer all questions with the hashtag #MotoE3OnFlipkart & mention @Flipkart in all your answers.
Contest starts at 5 PM and ends at 11:59 PM on the 19th of September.
Winners will be announced by the 21st of September, 2016.
5 winners will win a Moto E3 Power each.
Contest is applicable to all residents of India except Tamil Nadu.
Winners will be decided from participants who have answered the first question correctly and submitted the best entry for the second question.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.