Ranbir Kapoor is heading to the Fashion Capital Party but which shoes should he wear? Help him choose a pair of shoes to win Ed Hardy shoes*! Here’s how:
Step 1: Screenshot your favourite 👞 and share it in the comments below with a reason why you love the pair & use hashtag #FashionCapitalParty.
Step 2: Share this post & tag your friends to participate!
1. The Contest shall commence at 20:00 hrs, 1st August, 2018 and ends at 23:59 hrs, 6th August, 2018 (“Contest Period”).
2. To participate in the Contest, You are required to do/ fulfill the following during the Contest Period:
a. Have a valid Facebook account, log into the same and like Flipkart Facebook Page;
b. Users need to select a shoe from the options in the video, screenshot their favourite one and share it in the comments below the contest video, with a reason why they chose that shoe and #FashionCapitalParty. Multiple entries are allowed.(“Entry”).
3. Five participants with the best responses (“Winner/s”) will be able to avail Ed Hardy shoes at 99% off on MRP, on the Platform (www.flipkart.com) from their Flipkart registered email id.
4. Winners will be announced by 13th August, 2018 on Our Facebook Page. They will have to share their Flipkart registered email id and phone number via inbox on Flipkart’s Facebook platform by 20th August, 2018.
5. Winner will able to avail their Ed Hardy shoes on Platform (www.flipkart.com), between 19th September, 2018 to 1st October, 2018. After the expiry date (1st October, 2018) the offer is no longer valid.
6. Here are the steps that need to be followed by the winner to avail the Ed Hardy shoes:
· Login to your Flipkart account from the same email id that was shared via inbox on Flipkart’s Facebook Platform
· Go to My Rewards
· Click on “Ed Hardy shoes” & you will be redirected to it’s product page
· You will see Ed Hardy shoes at 99% of it’s MRP. Place an order and get your Ed Hardy shoes.
7. You acknowledge and confirm that You are aware of the nature of telecommunications/ internet services and that an email transmission/ Facebook message may not be received properly and may be read or be known to any unauthorised persons. You agree to assume and bear all the risks involved in respect of such errors and misunderstanding and Flipkart shall not be responsible in any manner.
8. Fashion Capital Party contest (“Contest”) is being conducted on the Flipkart Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/flipkart/) (“Facebook Page”), which page is managed and operated by Flipkart Internet Private Limited (“Flipkart”, “We”, “Our” or “Us”), wherein the user (“You”, “Your” or “Participant”) by Retailnet (“Seller”)has an opportunity to participate in the Contest (defined below), subject to these terms and conditions (“T&C”).
9. By participating in this Contest, You agree to be bound by:
a. These T&C;
b. The applicable terms and conditions of Facebook.
Other Terms and Conditions
10. This Contest is valid only in India.
11. Prizes shall not be settled in cash by Seller and is not transferable.
12. Seller reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, withdraw, suspend, amend, extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Contest, at any time without any prior written notice to You.
13. You are not bound in any way to participate in this Contest. Any participation is voluntary and the Contest is being made purely on a best effort basis.
14. Seller, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify You from the benefits of this Contest, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under this Contest.
15. The minimum age of such participant shall be 18 years.
16. You confirm and acknowledge that you are aware that by participating in this Contest, you have given us rights to use your suggestion, name, photograph and other personal details for the purpose of this Contest.
17. Flipkart reserves the right to determine the Winner and such determination shall be as per the terms of this T&C. Flipkart’s decision in this regard shall be final.
18. All promotional material in relation to this Contest which includes usage of any characters and their names are fictional and representational in nature.
19. The Contest shall be subject to force majeure events and on occurrence of such an event, the Contest may be withdrawn at the sole discretion of Seller.
20. Seller shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising due to participation by any person in this Contest.
21. Seller reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this Contest any time as deemed fit.
22. Any query regarding the Contest will be entertained only till 30th September, 2018. Post such date no correspondence or communication regarding this Contest from any persons shall be entertained.
23. You hereby agree to indemnify and keep Flipkart/Seller harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by Flipkart/Seller as a consequence of: (i) violation of this T&C by You; (ii) violation of applicable laws by You; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence on Your part.
24. This T&C shall be governed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise under this T&C.
25. This Contest is not applicable for the customers from the State of Tamil Nadu.
26. The Contest shall be subject to the Income-Tax Act, 1961 and all disbursements shall be subject to TDS, as applicable.
27. Any taxes, duties, levies or liabilities or charges payable to the Government or any other authority or body in relation to this Contest, if any, shall be borne directly by You and Flipkart shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues.
28. This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signature.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.