GRT Jewellers Puzzel Contest Win Gifts
How to play: Can you identify the missing puzzle piece from the given options? Comment your answers below with the #GRTAkshayaVriksham.
Contest closes at 9 P.M IST on 24th April 2017
T & C
1. Only one entry submission per person will be accepted.
2. Entries with controversial, derogatory, or otherwise inappropriate content will be disqualified at the discretion of GRT Jewellers.
3. Your entry must be posted through your personal Facebook account. Entries posted by a dependent using another’s Facebook account will be considered invalid.
4. Each contest is open for participation only up till the next contest begins.
5. Winners will be chosen based on maximum number of organic likes.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Contest is open to all.
2. 3 winners will be selected for each #GRTAkshayaVriksham contest post.
3. Winners will not be eligible to participate in remaining #GRTAkshayaVriksham contests.
4. In the event of two or more participants having equal number of likes on their answers, the winner will be decided on the basis of the earliest submission.
5. The decision of the Judges with respect to contest winners will be final.
6. GRT Jewellers reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at anytime.
7. All legal and statutory taxes like VAT and TDS will have to be borne by the winner.
8. All disputes will be dealt at Chennai Jurisdiction only.
9. The winners will be required to produce Pancard.
10. Any entry found with malpractice will be disqualified.
11. Other Terms and Conditions Apply
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.