Twitter Page : https://twitter.com/TataSky
Join Guess The Bad Guys quiz contest & stand a chance to win gift vouchers.
Important: Please read these Terms & Conditions before entering the ‘#GuessTheBadGuys for Facebook and Twitter” contest to be conducted by Tata Sky. By participating in the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements set out herein below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Who can participate?
1. The participant should be a citizen of India residing in India and above 18 years of age at the time of participating in the contest to participate in this Contest (‘Participant’).
2. This Contest is not open to Tata Sky employees, officers and directors and their immediate family members (Parents, spouse, siblings and children) and its Dealer(s), Partner(s), Agencies, Trade Partners and their immediate family members (spouse, children, parents, siblings, regardless of where they live), Agencies and their immediate family members (spouse, children, parents, siblings, regardless of where they live).
2. Contest Period: Contest will be open from 11:00 a.m. IST to 6.30 p.m. IST on 22nd December 2016 on Twitter and from 11:00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m. IST 22nd December 2016 on Facebook.
3. Steps to participate:
1. There is no entry fee for participation.
2. Participants can log on to https://twitter.com/tatasky and ‘Retweet’ the contest tweet and tweet their answer OR log on to https://facebook.com/tatasky and share the contest post and comment their answer on the Contest question post.
3. During this activity, Tata Sky will talk only about the bad guys. In order to do that, we create 7 post on Twitter and 1 post on Facebook using a certain element of the character from the squad and are asking people to guess who that character is. The Participants should always use the contest hashtag “#GuessTheBadGuys for Facebook and Twitter” while submitting the entries.
4. Participant can send in entries to questions mentioned. Participant may participate in the Contest as many times as they feel fit from the same Twitter and Facebook account.
5. The entries shared should not be obscene, vulgar, defamatory nor shall infringe any third-party rights. Tata Sky reserves the right to delete the entries and/or reject/disqualify the application(s) if the same falls within any of the restricted category mentioned above.
6. Participants must answer the question, to be eligible to win.
7. Out of all the entries (which are the property of Tata Sky) to the Contest, during the Contest Period, a maximum of 5 entries in all. 3 from Twitter and 2 from Facebook will be selected randomly from the shortlisted entries (‘Winners’). For clarity, the Winners shall be selected from the entries received for each question.
8. The Winners shall be notified through Facebook comments or Facebook direct message for Facebook and on Twitter it would be Direct Message or a Tweet mentioning their Twitter handle. Prizes will be distributed within 20 days from the date of announcement of the Winners. To claim the Prize, Winners should follow the instructions as maybe communicated to them by Tata Sky.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.