Haier India Holi Contest is coming soon . Stay tuned to participate and stand a chance to win exciting goodies
1. Participants’ Eligibility and Rules:
a. The Contest is open to all the residents of India.
b. Answers are to be posted in the comments section.
c. Participants have to use the hashtag #KhaoKhilaoHoliManao and #HaierHoli with their answers in the comments section for a valid entry.
d. Like and share the posts to show your support.
e. The Contest is not open to: (i) The employees (permanent or contract) and directors, including each of their immediate family members of the organizer, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies (ii) Advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers of prizes, and persons or entities connected with the promotion of the Contest (collectively, “Sponsors”); and (iii) Persons who have an agreement or contract with any third parties that would prohibit such persons from participating in the contest.
f. The Organizer reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants. The Organizer also reserves the right to hold or withdraw the contest or change the rules without any prior notice.
2. Winners & Prizes:
a. Duration: The contest will run for 4 days (10th March, 2017 onwards).
b. Prizes: Exciting goodies from Haier. Organizer reserves the right to swap the prize with alternates of equivalent value or even discontinue altogether under unforeseen circumstances.
c. Winners Announcement: Winners will be announced on the Facebook Page. Participants are requested to regularly check Haier’s Facebook Page to know about the winners.
d. Prize Dispatch: The Organizer shall contact Winners via email (as mentioned in the participant’s Facebook profile) asking for prize delivery address. The prizes would be dispatched via courier to the address provided by the winner within 45 days. The prizes would be dispatched via courier to the address provided by the winner. In some cases, the prizes might need to be collected by the Winner personally from Organizer’s location. This would be informed to the winners on case to case basis. It would be Organizer’s best endeavor to arrange prize collection from its outlet nearest to the Winner’s location.
3. Contact Information: For any query, you may write to email@example.com
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.