Can’t imagine movies without popcorns? Click what makes you happy when in a pair and share it with #2IsBetterThan1. The best entry stands a chance to win an all-new #Honor8. HURRY, the contest ends tonight!
Terms & Conditions
WHO CAN TAKE PART?
• The Contest is open to residents of India (Except Tamil Nadu) above the age of 18 years that have a valid email address. The Sponsor has the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant. (Herein referred to as “Participant”.)
• Employees of the Sponsor, their subsidiaries and affiliates, or of other companies associated with the promotion of the activity, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children, and each of their respective spouses) and household members of each such employee are not eligible.
ACTIVITY DATE & TIME
• The entries for the Contest must be uploaded within the term i.e. commencing from 11 am 5th Nov, 2016 – 23:59 8th Nov, 2016. The Contest Period is subject to change at the absolute discretion of the Promoter.
• No purchase from, or payment to, of any kind is required by the organisation in order to enter this Contest.
• Any entry submitted after the close of the Contest Period shall be void.
• The Promoter shall not be responsible if some entry is not submitted or is lost due to any network problems such as breakdown of machinery, unclear network, disruption in the network and/or the cost(s) charged by the network operator(s) or non-compliance to pre-requisites (eg: hashtags). Any dispute in connection to the same shall be settled between the entrants and the network operator without involving the Channel/Promoters.
THE PRIZE AND WINNER SELECTION
• One winner will win an all-new Honor 8 device.
• The winner shall be selected by Huawei Mobiles India, and will be notified separately by the representatives of the Promoters.
• The winner selection shall be based on the level of creativity subject to the jury’s decision.
• The winners will be announced on the FB/TW/IG pages of Honor India. However, the date of announcement of winners is subject to change in light of a change in the schedule of the Contest.
• The details and terms and conditions of the same will be at the discretion of the Promoter and shall be shared in advance with the winners. The same can be subject to alterations or amendments at any point of time.
• The Prize is subject to variation at the discretion of the Promoters and the Promoters may substitute a Prize of equal or lesser value or any merchandise as suitable to the promoter. Any change will be final and binding upon every entrant in the Contest, and may not be communicated to the participants.
• The Prize for the Contest will be given to the winners as set out in the terms. The winners must accept their Prize in that form. The Prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable, non-refundable, and not exchangeable for cash credit or kind, either in part or in full except at the sole and absolute discretion of the Promoter. The Prize cannot be sold or bartered.
• The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for any failure or breach by any party in connection with the Contest and/or Prize and accepts no responsibility for any loss suffered by an entrant arising from the Contest or Prize.
• Winners of previous contests conducted by Honor India or its affiliates will not be eligible to win a prize for at least a year from the date of winning a contest. If a person is found to have won more than one contest, he/she will be disqualified and another winner will be chosen in his place.
• Blacklisted users will NOT be able to win any prize. If we deduce that a counterfeit or duplicate account of same ownership has been made by the blacklisted user, then we hold the right to disqualify him/her without any official notice or without proving the subsequently made fake account.
• Non-Serviceable pin codes shall be deemed invalid for prize delivery via couriers along with no responsibility on the organisation’s part to inform/notify the receiver on the same. However, upon verifying their identity through e-mail verification (from the ID used while participating) one can choose to pick up the device in person. Additional identification measures may apply.
• The immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of winners of any contest conducted by Honor or its partners are not eligible to win a prize for a year from winning a contest. In case of non-compliance with these rules, the said winner will stand to get disqualified and his prize will be forfeited.
• The Prize is subject to:
o any rules and regulations pertaining to where the winners are a resident; and
o the terms and conditions of any third party supplier of the Prize, if any.
• The winners may be liable for any expenses not specified on the description of the Prize, if any.
• The Promoter reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to deal with the Prize in any manner if it is unclaimed or for any reason the winner is unable to avail the same. Entrants and winners will keep the Promoters indemnified in respect to any such claim.
• The Prizes must be redeemed in a manner set forth by Honor India while announcing the winner. In the event that any prize is returned as undeliverable, Honor India reserves the right to disqualify the winner.
• In the event that a winner doesn’t claim his prize in time and doesn’t submit the required details within one week of the winner announcement, the prize will be deemed forfeited, and Honor India may award the prize to the next eligible winner and/or dispose of the prize in any manner it deems fit, at its sole discretion.
• In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the Contest, the decision of Honor India will be final and binding, and no correspondence whatsoever will be entertained.
• Abusive comments made on caste, creed, and gender will be disqualified from the contest.
• Once the list of winners is announced, all winners are required to fill shipping address and contact number in My Account for delivery of prizes within 3 days.
• If the winner cannot be contacted or the prize is unclaimed or not able to be delivered for whatsoever reason within 5 days from the date when the list of winners is published on Honor brand, Vision reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
• If the full and complete shipping details are obtained, all prizes will be shipped within one month from the date when the list of winners is announced.
• Delivery of prizes might be subject to change due to unforeseen delay on product shipment or customs inspection. Should there be any delay, Honor brand will inform winners in prior via email.
• Prize winners cannot choose specifications including (without limitation) color, size or grade of prizes.
• Prize color may vary from the illustrated photo(s), depending on the computer / devices screen resolutions.
• No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable and/or exchangeable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.