ValentinesDay is all about Love, Bliss and Memories. Yes, Jewelsoukwants to know how did each one you met your darling and share with your amazing picture to make it more memorable and lovely! So don’t think much, just get on with #JabWEMET CONTEST, Tag your #Valentineand publish it below the contest post. Read the terms and conditions and Off Course, we are going to have lots of fun. Come let’s get started with Jewelsouk.com
JABWEMET Contest Terms and Conditions
Click a pick of your Valentine and publish it on our page
Tag your Valentine with the post
You have to share the most quirkly and cute photo with us
Every participant will be eligible for Voucher worth Rs 250
Note: To avail the voucher send your Full Name ,Contact no, Email Id (on which you want the voucher) & Address – fun@ jewelsouk.com
We have all the rights to terminate particpants from the contest if rules are not followed
You might miss out on the voucher if you do not mail your details to fun@ jewelsouk.com
Three winners will be shortlisted
First winner will get an award of Voucher worth Rs 5000
Second winner will get an award of Voucher worth Rs 2500
Third winner will get an award of Voucher worth Rs 1500
The validity limit of voucher given to the winners and participants will is be 14th Feb 2016
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.