· “ #TBSTurns10 Jackpot” Contest (herein after referred to as the “Contest”) is being organized by The Body Shop India.
· Like THE BODY SHOP on Facebook & Follow @THEBODYSHOPINDIA on Instagram and @TheBodyShopIND on Twitter.
· The participants have to match the slots of 10 in the Jackpot by taking a screenshot and posting the same in comment boxes (on Facebook) and upload the image using #TBSTurns10 (On Instagram and Twitter). Tag @THEBODYSHOPINDIA on Instagram and @TheBodyShopIND on Twitter in the images uploaded.
· It is mandatory to use Hashtag #TBSTurns10 in all your comments and all the participants have to share the contest post on their timeline on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and repost on Instagram.
· Contest Duration: 7th June to 10th June 2016 · Posts with higher number of likes/re-tweets will stand a better chance to win the contest.
· The winner will be chosen at the sole discretion of The Body Shop India.
· Winners will need to share their details within 48 hours of the name being announced along with a picture/scanned copy of a valid photo ID proof.
· Contestants have agreed and have consented to put up their comments on Facebook. The Body Shop India shall not be responsible or liable for any comments/remarks put on the site by the public.
· The Body Shop India can disqualify any participating contestant in case the contestant is not abiding by the rules of the contest. · Disqualification will be at The Body Shop India’s discretion.
· All disputes shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Delhi courts.
· The winners will be chosen only from India.
· The Body Shop India will gratify the winners within 15-20 days of the announcement of the winners.
· Any entries that are protected by copyright or trademark, without the permission of the author or the owner, defamatory, illegal, hateful, sexually explicit, harmful or unfit according to The Body Shop India will not be considered valid and may be removed from the page.
· The Body Shop India reserves the right to modify or change all or any of the terms and Conditions applicable to the contest.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.