You hear it from your boss before appraisal season, from your dad before tax season, from fashionistas before “end of season”! The things you hear #BecauseofMehengaai
Comment & tell the ones that you keep on hearing. And if we find them relatable, quirky or the most unique, you can win Flipkart eGVs to ease the pain of mehengaai. 20 Gift vouchers up for grabs.
Because Of Mehengaai Contest T & C
1. The Contest shall commence at 10:30 hrs, 7th September, 2017 and ends at 23:59 hrs, 7th September, 2017 (“Contest Period”).
2. To participate in the Contest, You are required to do/ fulfil the following during the Contest Period:
a. Have a valid Facebook & twitter account, log into the same and follow Our Facebook & twitter Page;
b. Users have to Comment & tell us things they hear #BecauseOfMehengaai. Multiple entries are allowed.(“Entry”).
3. Twenty participants with the best responses(“Winner/s”) shall receive a Flipkart Gift Card (“GC”) worth Rs. 500 which can be used on the Platform to make purchases.
4. Winners will be announced by 7th October, 2017 on Our Facebook Page & twitter page. They will have to share their details via inbox on Flipkart’s Facebook platform by 30th October, 2017.
5. Winner will receive their GC code over Facebook Messages by 1oth November, 2017.
6. You acknowledge and confirm that You are aware of the nature of telecommunications/ internet services and that an email transmission/ Facebook message may not be received properly and may be read or be known to any unauthorised persons. You agree to assume and bear all the risks involved in respect of such errors and misunderstanding and Flipkart shall not be responsible in any manner.
7. The Perfect Buy contest(“Contest”) is being conducted on the Flipkart Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/flipkart/) (“Facebook Page”), which page is managed and operated by Flipkart Internet Private Limited (“Flipkart”, “We”, “Our” or “Us”), wherein the user (“You”, “Your” or “Participant”) has an opportunity to participate in the Contest (defined below), subject to these terms and conditions (“T&C”).
8. By participating in this Contest, You agree to be bound by:
a. These T&C;
c. The applicable terms and conditions of Facebook.
Other Terms and Conditions
9. This Contest is valid only in India.
10. Prizes shall not be settled in cash by Flipkart and is not transferable.
11. Flipkart reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, withdraw, suspend, amend, extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Contest, at any time without any prior written notice to You.
12. You are not bound in any way to participate in this Contest. Any participation is voluntary and the Contest is being made purely on a best effort basis.
13. Flipkart, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify You from the benefits of this Contest, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under this Contest.
14. The minimum age of such participant shall be 18 years.
15. You confirm and acknowledge that you are aware that by participating in this Contest, you have given us rights to use your suggestion, name, photograph and other personal details for the purpose of this Contest.
16. Flipkart reserves the right to determine the Winner and such determination shall be as per the terms of this T&C. Flipkart’s decision in this regard shall be final.
17. All promotional material in relation to this Contest which includes usage of any characters and their names are fictional and representational in nature.
18. The Contest shall be subject to force majeure events and on occurrence of such an event, the Contest may be withdrawn at the sole discretion of Flipkart.
19. Flipkart shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising due to participation by any person in this Contest.
20. Flipkart reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this Contest any time as deemed fit.
21. Any query regarding the Contest will be entertained only till 10th Dec, 2017. Post such date Flipkart will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Contest from any persons.
22. You hereby agree to indemnify and keep Flipkart harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by Flipkart as a consequence of: (i) violation of this T&C by You; (ii) violation of applicable laws by You; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence on Your part.
23. This T&C shall be governed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise under this T&C.
24. This Contest is not applicable for the customers from the State of Tamil Nadu.
25. The Contest shall be subject to the Income-Tax Act, 1961 and all disbursements shall be subject to TDS, as applicable.
26. Any taxes, duties, levies or liabilities or charges payable to the Government or any other authority or body in relation to this Contest, if any, shall be borne directly by You and Flipkart shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues.
27. This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.