Ready for a 10 headed challenge?Share your group selfie, with 5-10 people in one frame & win PVR vouchers
T & C
These terms and conditions govern the conduct of the Contest “#DusAtOnce”, henceforth will be known as the “Contest”. Participation in this is voluntary. This Contest is open for the candidates of India area only, above the age of 18 years, except the employees and the family members of the Organizer, its associate companies, its advertising and promotional agencies and its auditors / executing agencies and their associate companies (“Contestant”). Minors are not allowed to participate in this Contest. A Valid document for the date of birth will need to be presented in case of selection. By participating in this contest, the participants accept the Terms and Conditions of entry as specified above in total. This contest is open from 9th October, 2016 18:00 and closes on 11th October, 2016 at 11:59 pm. Follow the official Micromax India page: https://www.facebook.com/micromaxindia/?fref=ts Participants will have to share selfies using the hashtag [#DusAtOnce] is compulsory. One of the most innovative entries will win PVR vouchers (valid until 19 Oct). All decisions with respect to this contest, including number of gifts and type of gifts, will be at the sole discretion of Micromax Ltd. and the same will be final & binding on a non-contestable basis. Prizes are non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash. No cash claim can be made in lieu of prizes. Micromax shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered as a result of participating in this contest. Micromax reserves the right to withdraw and/or alter any/ all of the terms and conditions of this contest at any time without prior notice. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts only based out of New Delhi. The existence of dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against Micromax. b) Share your entries (selfies) on our Facebook page. The entries should be genuine and shouldn’t infringe on anyone’s copyright. c) Using the hashtag #DusAtOnce is compulsory. d) Winner will be picked on the basis of lucky draw. e) Users can share as many innovative entries, as possible f) At the end of the Contest Period, all eligible contest entries received by the organizer during contest will be considered for deciding winners.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.