This time it’s gonna be really exciting as India will be celebrating its 69th Independence day on 15 Aug 2016. And to add up to the celebrations, we here at migme, are going to announce a very meaningful contest.
Independence means freedom, but are we really free in our country? You just have to tell us what independence means to you in our new contest – “#Independencetomeis”
Here’s what you’ve got to do:
Step 1 – Share your opinion with us on migme as to what the word “Independence” means to you.
Step 2 – And not forget to use the hashtag #Independencetomeis in your post else the answer will not be eligible.
The best answer will be chosen as the winner of the contest and the second best as the runner up.
- The contest will run from 9th to 15th August, 2016
- The winner stands a chance to win INR 3,000 Snapdeal Gift Card
- The runner up stands to win INR 2,000 Snapdeal Gift Card
- The contest is open only for the Indian audience
So come on share what your opinion on Independence is on migme, we would love to know your take on this. Also, don’t forget to use the #Independenceistome hashtag along with your answer.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.