My First EmailId Contest
True friendship is all about revealing embarrassing secrets! Go ahead and tag your friends & family with embarrassing email ids now.
To celebrate our all-new Enterprise Email (www.bigrock.in/enterpriseemail) we want to know your first ever email address!
Comment below or post using #MyFirstEmailId to win exciting prizes!
1. The specific steps that participants must carry out are as follows:
a) Follow @BigRock on Twitter
b) Like and follow @BigRockIsSocial on Facebook
c) Use/Tweet with the hashtag #MyFirstEmailId
d) Tag the BigRock page and use hashtag in all entries
2. This contest will remain open for participation from October 24th 2017 from 1:00 PM IST
to 26th October, 2017 till 5:00 PM IST. For this contest, participants are required to send in tweets/comments/posts about their first/most embarrassing email id with/without a picture/video. 3 lucky participants will be selected on the basis of their entries.
3. BigRock, in its sole discretion, shall judge the answers provided/posted by participants
on Twitter and Facebook and select the winners.
4. BigRock, in its sole discretion, can disqualify winners on the grounds it deems fit.
5. The contest is open to all nationalities.
6. While posting and communicating as aforementioned, participants shall observe
norms of decency and avoid making or putting up any photographs, posts, comments
or communications that are unlawful, abusive, obscene, offensive, inflammatory,
defamatory, insensitive, derogatory and / or hurtful to any member/s of the public.
BigRock reserves the right and is authorized to remove without notice all such photographs,
posts, comments or communications.
7. BigRock will communicate to the winners via their Twitter/Facebook handle with further instructions
on dispatching of the hampers.
8. A Twitter/Facebook user can participate in the contest only through a single and genuine account.
9. Should the winner have transmitted incorrect information which makes contact to said
winner impossible, the latter forfeits all and any prize won.
10. The contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or Facebook.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.