This World Emoji Day, Niki has decided to add some Emoji magic into our boring lives! Participate in Niki’s Emoji Contest and edit real-life images using images.
All you have to do is:
- Contest is free and open for all.
- To participate, users need to fulfill the following conditions:
a) Follow Niki (@talktoniki) on FB, Twitter and Instagram.
b) Create and share the post on your respective timelines, using #NikiEmojiContest
- Use any real-life image and edit it using emojis. You can use a maximum of 5 emojis.
- The contest will run for 1 day, starting from 17/07/2018 (11:00) to 17/07/2018 (23:59) and 1 winner will be chosen.
- The winner will receive an Amazon voucher worth Rs 2000.
- By entering this contest, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these TnC’s.
- To become an eligible participant, all you need to do is share the post and like our FB page talktoniki and follow Niki on twitter @talktoniki and Instagram @talktoniki
- The contest will close on 17/07/2018 at 23:59 hrs.
- Result will be declared within 2-3 days.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied by any entrant or by any third party connected with the contest.
- The prize money will be provided in the form of Amazon vouchers and is bound by the rules and regulations of Amazon.
- Niki.ai holds the right to choose all the winners and their decision will be final and binding.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.