1. The ‘OLX #LetItGo
’ Contest (hereinafter referred to as Contest) is open to any person who follows OLX page on Twitter, being a resident of India and over 18 years of age. OLX India herein after referred to as ‘Company’.
2. About the Contest:
Some hoard, some leave new stuff unopened, some are too lazy to de-clutter. But now, to #LetItGo
is the new way to think, live & be. Whether it’s a pair of heels you haven’t unpacked yet, or black shirts you have too many of; it’s finally time to just #LetItgo
. Accept the challenge, prod your friends to let go of something they no longer use.
3. The term of the Contest is effective from 14th – 16th October 2016.
4. Participants need tweet the name of an unused item they want to let go of and also tag friends (thereby create a chain reaction) asking them to let go of one thing that they no longer use and sell the same on OLX.
5. Participants need to use #LetItGo in all their tweets.
6. Participants can tweet more than once but winners will not be decided on the basis of maximum number of entries. Winners will be defined on the basis of the maximum number of retweets and replies to their tweet garners.
7. We shall select 50 winners each day.
8. Winners will be announced 24 hours after the contest is over.
9. Entries will be picked from Twitter, no other means of submission will be accepted.
10. Each winner will be awarded two BookMyShow vouchers each . All the winners will be intimated on the fan page at the end of the contest. The Company shall not be responsible or liable for non-receipt of intimation. The Winners will be required to submit correct personal details (E-mail, Address and Phone No.) as required by the Company within 48 hours from release of the winning participants’ name.
11. The Company’s decision will be final and participant shall have no right to object.
12. The Company also reserves the right to amend the rules of the Contest or extend the period or cancel or discontinue the contest or any part thereof without giving any reasons or prior notice. No correspondence shall be entertained with regard to the Contest.
13. The employees of Company, Service Providers or any associated companies and members of the immediate family of the employees of the Company will not be eligible to participate in the Contest. The laws of India govern the Program. All disputes shall be settled by means of arbitration only. The Company shall have the sole right to appoint the arbitrator whose decision shall be final and binding. Place of arbitration shall be Gurgaon. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. You are providing your information to the Company and not to Twitter.