Participate in the Snapdeal Short Film Making Contest and get a chance to pitch your film to Madhur Bhandarkar!
T & C
The following terms govern #SnapdealAtKalaGhoda (“Contest”) which is hosted by Jasper Infotech Pvt Ltd (“Snapdeal”) and any person who wishes to participate in the Contest agrees to abide with and bound by these rules.
Only Indian nationals who are above the age of 18 years are eligible to enter and participate in the Contest. Snapdeal reserves the right to seek from proof of age and/or nationality and any other information, detail etc. from the participants. The residents of Tamil Nadu are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
The participant is required to have a valid and active YouTube, Facebook and Twitter account.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
There is no participation fee required for participating in the Contest. Any person who fulfils the eligibility criteria and follows Snapdeal’s official Facebook, Twitter and YouTube channels can participate in the contest.
One Line Film Brief: “Chase your dreams and fulfil your aspirations by unboxing your human potential.” Examples of short film themes: EMOTIONS | LOVE | LAUGHS | TEARS | CONNECTIONS | AMBITIONS | HOPE
Film duration: Anything between 15 seconds – 3 minutes
The Snapdeal Red Box must play a central role in the film. The Snapdeal Unbox logo Sticker for the box can be downloaded from the link given at the bottom
The Snapdeal Unbox End slate is to be used at the end of your film. It can be downloaded from the link given at the bottom
To register for the Short Film Contest, visit: http://kalaghoda.hindustantimes.com/snapdealstories.
Upload your short film to Youtube
Mail us the Youtube link of the video to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Snapdeal Film entry’ along with your Facebook ID, Twitter ID and correspondence address.
The Top 10 shortlisted videos will be promoted across Snapdeal social media platforms. The entries will be open for votes online.
The top 3 videos will be screened at the Kala Ghoda festival. These will be selected on the basis of maximum online votes and the decision of the esteemed Snapdeal Kalaghoda jury. The weightage given to online vote will be 20% and the decision of Snapdeal Kala Ghoda jury will be 80%.
The final winner gets to pitch the idea to Madhur Bhandarkar. Snapdeal will only provide the tickets to the final winner for traveling to Mumbai from their current location in India. Any other costs will have to be borne by the winner.
Entries close on 9th February 2017, 23:59 hours
For downloading Snapdeal Unbox logo Sticker and Snapdeal Unbox End slate, visit: http://kalaghoda.hindustantimes.com/snapdealstories
Top 10 entries will be posted on Snapdeal’s Facebook page. The final winners will be announced on 12th Feb through a Facebook post.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.