Participate Life In 360 contest & get a chance to win LGG5 smartphone. Simply shoot with your 360 degree camera, upload the video on your timeline and post the link of same in the comment section or Snap a 360 degree pic, upload the pic in the comment section. Renowned techie Rajiv Makhani (Cell Guru on NDTV) along with the talented photographer Atul Kasbekar will select the winners.
§ Contest period is 5th July 2016 (12 pm) till 4th Aug, 2016 (11:59 pm midnight).
§ Organizer will post 2 contest post throughout the contest duration and participant will have to post his/her entry in the comment section of each content post which shall be promoted as #Lifein360 as per the given context for contest post. Failure of which the entry shall not be considered for winner selection.
§ How to participate:
§ Visit LG India Mobile Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/LGIndiaMobile and submit your entries in the contest posts
§ Use #Lifein360 relevant to the contest posts in the relevant entry comments.
§ There will be total 2 contest winners who will be selected on random basis based on the relevant entries shared on the contest post by the participants.
§ Decision of the Organizer will be final and binding with regard to the Contest winner selection and prize and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
§ Winner will be gratified with LG G5.
§ Selected winners will be announced within 20 days of the contest closure.
§ Organizer will regularly publish contest post to invite the people to participate in the contest throughout the contest duration on its Facebook page. For more details please read complete T&C:
This competition (the “Contest”) is brought to you by LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd. (“Organizer”).
The contest period is 5th July 2016 (12 pm) till 4th Aug, 2016 (11:59 pm midnight), (‘Promotion Period’), both times inclusive, in India only Except Tamil Nadu.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.