Participate in the Stop & Share Contest. Before signing up for the Contest, please familiarize yourself with the Terms and conditions of the Contest. In addition to the Twitter, Facebook and Instagram Rules, by participating in the Contest, it is implied that you are in full and complete acceptance of all the terms and you will follow all the below mentioned terms and conditions.
1. The contest is valid only for Indian citizens, residing in India and shall take place PAN India (except for the states / Tamil Nadu where game of chance is not permitted). The Contest will run from Friday 18th November, 2016 to Sunday 20th November, 2016.
2. Five Lucky Winners selected from a lucky draw will win exciting prizes from the Kaya Skin Clinic.
3. In order to be eligible to participate in the Contest and to win the Prize, you are required to:
Step 2: Pause at the right moment, take a screenshot, post it in the comments below and stand a chance to win!
Step 3: In order to stand a chance to win the prize, you need to ensure that tag @KayaSkinClinics and use the hashtag #StopShare
4. The Company shall in its sole discretion decide on the Winners. Winners will be announced at the end of the contest, on or before 20th October, 2016. The selection of winners lies solely with the Company. Selection of the winner is final, conclusive and binding and no further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. In case of disputes, the Company’s decision is final.
5. The Winner will be selected by the Company and announced when the contest ends. The winner of the contest will be contacted on the respective platform.
6. Intimation that a participant is a Winner of the Contest hosted by the Company will be sent by the Company via email or telephonically or by such mode of delivery as the Company considers appropriate and at such time as deemed proper by the Company.
7. Selection of the winner is final, conclusive and binding and no further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
8. The Company shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of the Contest.
9. Any entries that are protected by copyright or trademark, without the permission of the author or the owner, defamatory, illegal, hateful, sexually explicit, harmful or unfit according to the Company will not be considered as a valid entry and may be removed from the page.
10. There is no cash alternative for the Prize and the same cannot be exchanged for cash at any point nor transferred to any other person or any third party. Failure to accept prize by the Winner(s) when required to do so shall constitute a rejection by such Winner(s) and the Company reserves its rights towards the prize to another winner. The Company reserves the right to substitute the Prize offered at any point of time.
11. The Company reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, withdraw, change, alter or modify the terms and conditions of the Contest, at its sole discretion, without any notice at any time during the validity of the Contest. No correspondence will be shared in this regard.
12. The Company reserves its rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names and photographs of all participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Company further reserves its right to use any personal data of participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and a participant is deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment to be made by the Company to any participant in this regard.
13. The Contest is subject to force majeure conditions.
14. All warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether expressed or implied are hereby expressly disclaimed by the Company including, but not limited to the delivery, quality, quantity, merchantability, fitness for use or non-infringement in respect of any goods, services, emoluments, benefits or awards acquired or obtained through the Contest.
15. All disputes shall be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai only.
16. The Company shall not be responsible for any disruption to the application, whether due to technical problems or otherwise, which are beyond its reasonable control.
17. These terms and conditions shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials. Due to unforeseen circumstances the terms and conditions can be altered if need be with and/or without any intimation of such change in the terms and conditions to the participant.
18. The Company has endeavored to make all reasonably practicable arrangements to minimize communication system difficulties but can make no guarantee therefore and shall not be liable for any failures in the same.
19. The Company shall not be responsible and/or liable in any manner whatsoever in case the participant is unable to participate due to failure on part of the telecom operator, internet provider, facility provider, etc.
20. The Company is not responsible for not being able to contact the winner due to unavoidable issues. In such a scenario, the Company reserves the right to select another winner immediately. Participants in the contest understand and agree that in order to offer the contest; the Company must collect and use personal information about participants. This contest is conducted under the terms of applicable privacy statements.
21. The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless the Company and its successors in business, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participants participation in the contest, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
22. If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, in the Company’s discretion, be disqualified from the contest.
23. The Company is not entering into any contractual, legal or any other kind of relationship with itself and the participants or between participants in running this contest.
24. The persons wishing to participate in the contest and the Participant(s) therein shall comply with the laws of India and the Rules and Regulations shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India.
25. Any dispute, issue or other matter arising with reference to the Participant’s participation in the contest and/or the contest or any related matters thereto shall be referred to Arbitration under a sole Arbitrator appointed by the Company.
26. The said Arbitration proceedings shall be governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended from time to time. The venue for arbitration shall be Mumbai and proceedings shall be conducted in English language. All the costs, charges and expenses in connection to the Arbitration shall be solely borne by the person who has raised the dispute.
27. Courts in Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all matters relating to participation in the contestant/or the contest. Subject to the provision of rule 24 above, the courts having jurisdiction under the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, to determine all matters which the court is entitled to determine under the Act, including, without limitation, provision of interim relief’s under the provisions of Section 9 of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, shall exclusively be the courts at Mumbai, India.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
Participare with your own risk.