Paytm Contest Buy Deal For Rs 10 And Answer A simple Question To win iPhone 7
7 days contest (14th Oct,16 to 20th Oct,16)
One winner will win iPhone 7
Purchase deal multiple times to increase chances of winning
Terms and Conditions
In Detail* User needs to answer question while purchasing the deal.
* Winners will be announced on http://quizwin.mobi/winners within 48 working hours from the completion of the contest.
* One winner will be awarded iPhone 7 (128 GB)
* Question needs to be answered correctly for the user to be eligible for winning.
* Winner will be notified by all/sms/email
* User can buy deal multiple times.
* For multiple quantity purchased in a single transaction the answer considered will be the same.
* As per government guidelines, If the gratification amount is Rs.10,000 or more then 30% tax deduction needs to done.
* The contest starts on 14th Oct, 2016 at 00.01 hours and concludes on 20th Oct 16 at 23:59 hours
* For queries, please email us on email@example.com
* Please read the detailed Terms & Conditions here
Conditions for ValidityValid till 20th October, 2016
How to Participate
* Buy deal on Paytm.com or Paytm app Click here
* User can purchase multiple deals
* More the deals bought by user, higher the chances of winning
* Players can see winners list on http://quizwin.mobi/winners
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.