Paytm Deal Of My Dreams Contest Win your dream gadget for free
Posted on

Paytm Deal Of My Dreams Win your dream gadget for free

This will be the most ‘OMG’ contest you’ve ever played – The EPIC Mobile & Electronics Sale is here to turn dreams into reality!
What you have to do?
1. RT/Share our pinned tweet/post!
2. Tell  what you’re buying from Paytm during the ongoing electronics sale and why its the best deal you’ve ever got.
3. All you have to do is just tag  in your tweet/comment & share the order id along with the hashtag #DealOfMyDreams
What the winners get:
10 lucky winners will get their product (of the corresponding order id shared) free!
How? Really! Is that possible?
Yes, it is. For example, you get 30% cashback on a certain gadget; if you’re one of the lucky winners, Paytm will provide the remaining 70% cashback! That means, you get the product on 100% cashback.
How the winners will be chosen:
We will be picking the winners on the basis of a lucky draw. There will be 10 winners.
So, what are you waiting for, start shopping at the EPIC electronics & mobile sale!
Please Note – The contest is valid throughout the sale period i.e., 18th Jan – 22nd Jan
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
  1. Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
  2. Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
  3. It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
  4. we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
  5. Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
  6. Participare with your own risk.