Kaun Banega LakhpatiUser needs to do at least one recharge/bill payment transactions on Paytm to be eligible to win 1 lakh cashback.
User needs to use promocode LAKHPATI in every transaction that is to be considered for Lucky Draw.
1 lucky winner daily will be awarded 1 lac in the form of cashback.
To increase the chances of winning , user can do one of the following –
Do as many transactions as possible using code LAKHPATI.
Do as much value of recharge/bill payment as possible using code LAKHPATI.
Make use of maximum number of services that Paytm has to offer – DTH, Prepaid Recharge, Mobile Postpaid Bill, Datacard and Landline.
Winners will be announced within 48 hours on daily basis.
Once winners are announced, KYC process will need to be completed.
Paytm reserves the right to disqualify any transaction from participation in this contest.
Winners will be notified by email/sms.
Offer is valid for Limited Period.
Paytm employees and family members are not eligible to participate in this contest.
Gratification is subject to the deduction of TDS as applicable.
How to Participate
Recharge for minimum Rs. 100
Login or register
Use coupon code: LAKHPATI
If you are one of the lucky winners of 10 your name will be displayed on offer source page on 3rd of April
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.