Registration for Joy of Giving Contest – Prizes worth Rs. 70,000 + Interaction with Rohit Bansal, Co-Founder, Snapdeal
Join to celebrate Joy of Giving Festival. Be sure to bring a few smiles to underprivileged kids this festive season by donating stationery kits – pencils, sharpeners, rulers, pens, erasers 🙂
We invite you to participate in Joy of Giving Contest. Participating teams have to promote the campaign page and teams that drive maximum donations win exciting prizes worth Rs. 70,000 + Interactive Discussion with Rohit Bansal, Co-founder, Snapdeal. Best student team also wins a live project opportunity with Snapdeal.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.