What makes Diwali special for you? Share your reasons and stand a chance to win.
Terms and Conditions:
This contest is being organized by Haier India (hereafter called “Organizer”). The contest has been conceptualized and developed by MAGNON\TBWA (hereafter called ‘Agency’) under service contract with the organizer. The Agency has been further authorized by the organizer to manage this contest on its behalf. By entering the contest, participants acknowledge that they have read & understood, and unconditionally agree to comply-with and abide by the terms & conditions. The decisions of the organizer for all matters relating to the contest shall be final and binding in all respects. This contest is not associated with www.facebook.com
1. Participants’ Eligibility and Rules:
a. The Contest is open to all the residents of India.
b. Participants have to share their reasons of loving Diwali! The users have to tell why Diwali is their favorite festival. The answers/ reasons are to be shared in the comments section of the relevant posts with the pictures and comments for their valid entry.
c. Participants have to use the #HaierFestivals with their pictures in the comments section.
d. Like and share the post to show your support, it is optional though.
e. The Contest is not open to:
(i) The employees (permanent or contract) and directors, including each of their immediate family members of the organizer, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies
(ii) Advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers of prizes, and persons or entities connected with the promotion of the Contest (collectively, “Sponsors”); and
(iii) Persons who have an agreement or contract with any third parties that would prohibit such persons from participating in the contest.
f. The Organizer reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants. The Organizer also reserves the right to hold or withdraw the contest or change the rules without any prior notice.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.