Write good quality reviews of your purchases on Snapdeal & win a special gift from Madhavan
Diwali just got better! Adding further to all the excitement of shopping this Diwali, Snapdeal brings to you yet another reason to celebrate. Snapdeal’s ‘Top Reviewer Contest‘ is here and it brings with it loads of exciting treats for you.
Top 2 customers every week will receive special gifts from R. Madhavan himself. The criteria for winning is simple. Write good quality and detailed reviews for each of your products purchased from Snapdeal . You can now write reviews on mobile too.
Here are a few tips to win the contest:
- Write genuine and product centric reviews that will help other consumers make the right purchase decisions. If you are unhappy with seller or service, please contact us: http://www.snapdeal.com/info/contactus?
- Describe your experience with the product. Remember, a one word review like ‘Good’, ‘Nice’ doesn’t add much value to readers. So, explain what you liked and disliked about the product.
- Give a structure to your review so that it is easy to read. Describe and rate features of the product. List down Pros & Cons and give your final recommendation.
- Kindly refrain from any kind of profanity, copyrighted comments or copied content.
The contest closes on December 4, so hurry up! Shop and write reviews for all your purchases from Snapdeal.
You can read the Terms and Conditions of the contest below:
- Top 2 customers who write maximum number of quality reviews in a week will be declared the winners.
- Winner will be notified by email within five working days of next week.
- Disputes will be settled solely and wholly by Snapdeal.
- Snapdeal reserves the right to edit, discontinue or revise the terms and conditions anytime during the contest.
- All gifts for weekly winners will be dispatched after the contest closes in December.
But before you get started, don’t forget to spread the word by sharing this with your friends over Facebook and Twitter with a hashtag #MySnapdealReviewsMatter. Remember, sharing is caring!
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.