Got an innovative business plan? So, here is your chance to win funding worth Upto 50 Lakhs
Participate in ShopClues the NEXT BIG e-PRENEUR 2015 contest. Hurry! Register Today
Next Big e-Preneur is a unique business plan competition to prompt innovation with respect to business planning.
ShopClues is providing a comprehensive platform that helps both budding and established entrepreneurs to develop and launch their business. This competition provides an opportunity to merchants to be mentored by seasoned professionals and industry experts, besides having access to networking opportunities with potential partners and investors and the chance to turn their idea into a reality.
In addition, ShopClues also provides a network for brainstorming, feedback, and future business opportunities.
All registered merchants and their family members are welcome to participate in this competition.
The minimum no. of participants is 1 and maximum is 4.
Individual participation is allowed in the competition, although we encourage participation in teams of 2 to 3 members.
Participants whose venture has already acquired funding from an external investor/ network are NOT eligible to apply, as this competition is meant to promote first time entrepreneurs who require a platform to show case their ideas.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.