1. The participant should be a resident of India and above 18 years of age.
2. The participant shall not be associated with Nissan Motors India Pvt. Ltd. or any of its affiliates.
3. The contest starts on March 11th 2016 at 11.00 A.M. and ends on March 11th 2016 at 11.00 P.M.
4. To participate in the contest, the participant should compulsorily ‘Follow’ @Nissan_India handle on Twitter.
5. The winners will be granted tickets for the ICC WT20 IndvPAK match happening on 19th of March in Kolkata. Other arrangements need to be taken care of by the participants. One ticket will be allocated to one winner.
6. Participants must reply to the question asked using the hashtag #MomentsThatCount and tag @Nissan_India while answering.
7. If any of the above mentioned conditions are not met, the entry will be disqualified.
8. 10 winners will be picked at the end of the day on the basis of creativity and uniqueness.
9. Nissan Motors India Pvt. Ltd. has the full discretion to disqualify any entry they deem offensive / obscene / hurtful.
10. Nissan Motors India Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to change the dates or conditions of the contest as per their discretion.
11. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.