1. “#Sony4KHDR Contest” will begin on 29th June, 2016 at 11.00 AM and end on 7th July, 2016 at 11:30 PM.
2. The contest would be conducted on Twitter for 4 days which are 29th June, 1st July, 5th July and 7th July’16.
3. Contest will be hosted on Sony India’s official Twitter Channel – https://twitter.com/sony_india
4. How to Participate –
a. Twitter user will have to answer the question asked on Sony India Twitter page by tweeting and tagging @Sony_India using the contest hashtag – #Sony4KHDR and #SonyBravia.
5. We will only consider replies to the original question put out from the @Sony_India twitter handle as correct responses and only if they have the #Sony4KHDR and #SonyBravia used with it.
6. Participants who follows instructions mentioned in Clause 5 will be eligible for prizes.
7. The response to question and the influence of the participant will be accounted for determining the winner. Sony India reserves all rights to select/reject a winner.
8. One lucky winner each day will get one Sony SRS-X2 speaker at the end of the day.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Sony “#Sony4KHDR” hereafter called “Contest” will be governed by the following Terms & Conditions:
1. Participation in the contest is voluntary.
2. Participants are advised to read the “Terms and Conditions”. Participation in the contest shall imply that the participant has duly read and agrees to, adhere to and bound by the “Terms and Conditions” stated herein.
3. The contest shall commence from 29th June, 2016 at 11.00 AM and end on 7th July, 2016 at 11:30 PM.
4. The contest is open to citizens of India, residents in India only. Employees of Sony India Pvt. Ltd. (“Sony India”), Sony Entertainment television (SET), Sony Videos (SPE) and its affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives and immediate family members of such Sony group companies employees are not eligible to participate in the contest. Citizens of foreign countries residing in India/ or non-residents Indians are also not eligible to participate in the contest.
5. Sony India will scrutinize all users for conditions mentioned under the ambit of “REJECTION/DISQUALIFICATION”. Any user found flouting the “REJECTION/DISQUALIFICATION” terms will be disqualified immediately without any prior notice to the participant. Sony India cannot be held liable for such action
6. Sony India shall not be liable for any damage or loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) arising from personal injury or death, or loss of, or damage to property, which might be suffered or sustained in connection with the offer or the prize, except to the extent to any liability not excluded by law.
7. Contest will be hosted on Sony India’s official Twitter Channel – https://twitter.com/sony_india
8. A user must have followed Sony India Twitter Handle to be eligible for the contest and must use the mandatory hashtag ‘#Sony4KHDR’ & ‘#SonyBRAVIA’ to participate.
9. Contest will be played over 4 days. One lucky winner each day will get one Sony SRS-X2 speaker.
10. The response to question and the influence of the author will be accounted for determining the winner.
11. Sony India will reserve the final rights to choose the winners of the contest.
12. Sony India reserves the right to disqualify any participant / even winner if it has reasonable reasons to believe that the participant/winner has breached any of the “Terms and Conditions” of the contest.
13. Sony India will do rigorous background check on the activities related to participation in this contest to ensure that only genuine participants win the contest. Sony India will also send direct messages to any participant to check upon the person’s participation at the Contest. This is just to ensure that only genuine people participate and have a chance to win the Contest and spurious Twitter accounts are kept away from the contest.
14. Any participant found to be copying or using any unauthorized or copyrighted video/ image/ text shall be immediately banned from the Contest. Sony India shall not be liable for any copyright claims arising so forth.
15. Sony India shall not be responsible in any manner to anybody including any of the participants for the misuse of any video/ image/ text at this Contest.
16. Sony India reserves the right to choose another participant/ winner in the event of disqualification/ rejection of any of the participant/ winner.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.