Get a sneak-peek of the most salute-worthy of the Flipkart Republic Day Sale by playing this fun 360-degree contest! Follow the cannon’s firing direction, spot all the 21 offers and post it in comments box to win Flipkart Gift Vouchers!
3. The Contest shall commence from 19:30 hrs, 19th January, 2018 to 23:59 hrs, 20th January, 2018 (“Contest Period”).
4. To participate in the Contest, You are required to do the following during the Contest Period:
a. Have a valid Facebook account, log into the same and like Flipkart’s Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/flipkart/ ;
b. Users have to spot the offers in the 360° video, take screenshots all the 21 offers they spot and post share it in comments below the post with #The21OfferSalute included as a hashtag in the post.
5. 10 lucky participants with the all the 21 offer screenshots (“Winners”) shall receive a Flipkart Gift Card (“GC”) worth Rs. 1000 which can be used on the Platform to make purchases.
6. Winners will be announced by 10th February, 2018 on our Facebook Page. They will have to share their details via inbox on Flipkart’s Facebook platform by 20th February, 2018.
7. The Flipkart Gift Card codes shall be sent via Facebook Messenger by March 5th, 2018.
8. You acknowledge and confirm that You are aware of the nature of telecommunications/ internet services and that an email transmission/ Facebook message may not be received properly and may be read or be known to any unauthorised persons. You agree to assume and bear all the risks involved in respect of such errors and misunderstanding and Flipkart shall not be responsible in any manner.
Other Terms and Conditions
9. This is valid only in India.
10. Prizes shall not be settled in cash by Flipkart and is not transferable.
11. Flipkart reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, withdraw, suspend, amend, extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Contest, at any time without any prior written notice to You.
12. Flipkart shall not be liable in case of loss or misuse of the Gift Card.
13. You are not bound in any way to participate in this Contest. Any participation is voluntary and the Contest is being made purely on a best effort basis.
14. Flipkart, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify You from the benefits of this Contest, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under this Contest.
15. Flipkart reserves the right to determine the Winner and such determination shall be as per the terms of this T&C. Flipkart’s decision in this regard shall be final.
16. The Contest shall be subject to force majeure events and on occurrence of such an event, the Contest may be withdrawn at the sole discretion of Flipkart.
17. Flipkart shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising due to participation by any person in this Contest.
18. Any query regarding the Contest will be entertained only till 31st March, 2018. Post such date Flipkart will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Contest from any persons.
19. You hereby agree to indemnify and keep Flipkart harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by Flipkart as a consequence of (i) violation of terms of this T&C by You; (ii) violation of applicable laws; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence on Your part.
20. This T&C shall be governed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise under this T&C.
21. This Contest is not applicable for the customers from the State of Tamil Nadu.
22. The Contest shall be subject to the Income-Tax Act, 1961 and all disbursements shall be subject to TDS, as applicable.
23. Any taxes, duties, levies or liabilities or charges payable to the Government or any other authority or body in relation to this Contest, if any, shall be borne directly by You and Flipkart shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues.
24. This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Contest Mantra terms and conditions
- Contest mantra do not conduct any contest and don't have any relation with the brand running the contest.
- Contest Mantra have no responsibility if the prizes are not given you must contact the brand directly and you must not drag contest mantra into the matter.
- It is your responsibility to verify the contest before participate. contestmantra will do its best to inform real contest.
- we request you to not to share any personal information that is harmful to you. Always prefer creating the new email Id for contest participation only and do not share bank details or aadhar to any one. we request you to not to participate in the paid contests.
- Before authorizing facebook app check the permission it is asking
- Participare with your own risk.